Dessert Recipes – How to Make Whoopie Pies

1. heart YT says:

Omg i made these and they worked I was so scared at first but it turned out great

2. Now watch me whip…………….?

Now watch me nae nae………………?

Now watch me whip…..? whip…..?

Now watch me nae nae…………….?

3. Rainbow Rose says:

how many pies will one cupcake make?

4. Rainbow Rose says:

can u give me the recipe for this package cake?

5. Devils mix??!!! That's insane. Its ? forbidden!!! . ? the lord would not like this news . Il cast you back to hell!!!!!! Where u belong

6. Thanks so much for that lovely filling sandwiches cake!
    Would please tell us which one is the best the butter or shortening?
    Is shortening less in fat or not?
    Merci!

7. Allrecipes says:

Thanks for your question, Angel B. Yes, you may substitute butter for shortening in this recipe (use the same amount). That's always a good exchange. The texture of the baking product may change slightly, but not enough to be noticeable. And since shortening has no added salt, you may want to cut back a little on the amount of salt in the recipe. Hope this helps.

8. Angel B says:

Hi, just a quick question regarding the filling. Can I substitute butter for the shortening?
    Angel

9. Joe Mama says:

Can we use a nutri bullet to mix. It up?

10. Maha Gardezi says:

Did you use betty crocker cake mix in this?

11. rham me says:

hi allrecipes can I use butter instead of lard?thanks ?

12. Allrecipes says:

Hey, Mell Bg, "shortening" is a solid fat derived either from plant or animal sources. Shortening derived from animals comes from lard, while shortening made from plants undergo a process known as hydrogenation that changes the chemical composition and allows a normally liquid oil to remain a solid. Shortening has many purposes in cooking. In baking, shortening is used with pastries, pie crusts and biscuits to make them flaky. It is also used in frying or deep-frying as a liquid.

Shortening is 100 percent fat, but butter and margarine are composed of about 85 percent fat and 15 percent water. You're most likely to find it in the baking section of your grocery store.

Hope this explanation helps.

13. msilkrose1 says:

Ewwwwww!!! Shortening, no good! There's other creams u could use instead of lard.

14. Mell Bg says:

I dont know what 'shortener' is

15. Ewwwwwwww why would you use that lard stuff. That stuff taste horrible, especially if it's not being baked into something. All you get is that raw flavor. And I've never seen a whoopie pie made with that weird cream. It's always been a fluffy marshmallow cream in the middle. I've lived in the south all my life and have tasted so many whoopie pies and this does not look good at all. I will search for a new recipe.

16. I really enjoy some of the recipes on this channel but The shortcuts they take using packet mixes what's even the point. Of cooking it yourself if you're just going to use packet mixes. Not to mention all the artificial crap they put in packet mixes.

17. I loved when allrecipes was like this and so glad it's back. Also AMAZING recipe like always!!

18. Kris723 says:

Your making the cream from scratch but not the actual Whoopie Pie? I don't know about anybody else but I would feel cheated by that

19. sneak6957 says:

Too much Tran fat!!

20. heghineh says:

Looks really simple and delish
    We give it a try for sure

21. This is such a fun recipe! I have not tried a whoopie pie since I was a kid. I think it is long overdue that I have one!

22. Trow some puddin' in there!

23. You should always use a food grade pencil or flip the parchment paper over so you're not exposed to anything

24. If semeone want you can subscribed me 🙂 enjoy with videos ))

25. Hello narrator☺️

26. 301 CLUB WOHO !!!!!!

27. Britney Pina says:

@CL Yin most pencils aren't made with lead but with graphite although I don't know if graphite is dangerous too

28. CL Yin says:

How can you put the batter directly on the surface that u drew the circle! Lead is poisonous

29. Get a cookie and put cream inside so easy

30. Sonja XP says:

Anything I can use instead of shortning?(or whatever it is called) I dont quite know what it is, but I really want to try to make this.

31. I have never tried them. Looks stunning