Dinner: Chicken and Mushroom Casserole Recipe – Natashas Kitchen

1. MultiDafydd says:

I cooked the chicken and mushroom stew featured in the video referenced above for tea today. Gosh ! What an extremely impressive stew it was ! It was also eaten by both my wife and only child and all of us enjoyed the recipe very much. I served it with broccoli, cabbage and carrots all three of which I steamed. All of us liked the garlicky creaminess of the dish very much and we look forward eagerly to having it again some day soon ! The recipe was easy to follow and an absolute doddle to cook !

2. senem menes says:

I forfot to put the onions and garlic while cooking the chicken so I put it in the sauce. Definitely not recommended 😛 It became kinda like jelly :S

3. Lanie Dunn says:

can't wait to try it!!

4. Hey what's half and half?

5. Can I use a lime if I don't have lemon

6. Hoori Rujub says:

this looks amazing!! Gonna do that next

7. Hello Natasha can I know what is this color white liquid?

8. Karen J says:

Original chicken casserol

9. Looks good. I love mushrooms! would love to give this a try.

10. Omg looks delicious! Will be making this very soon. Thank you!!

11. noosha frwan says:

I've give it a try nd its sooooo delicious sooo juicy just melt into your mouth
    Not gonna be the last time to do it

12. Made this last week. My housemates were really, really impressed ??

13. i just did it… i wont make this dish again simply because its too rich n creamy plus after one mouth you dont want to have more …. i rather bake it light way like italian style with olive oil , rosemarry , lemon and basic ingredients
    healthy + yummy

14. i just did it… i wont make this dish again simply because its too rich n creamy plus after one mouth you dont want to have more …. i rather bake it light way like italian style with olive oil , rosemarry , lemon and basic ingredients
    healthy + yummy

15. Mona Sala says:

LOVE IT … Thank you again just made it tonight the second time and can't get enough of it ..

16. novi harun says:

natasha tq share this yummy recipe. i want to try it. just ask. when baking that. can we not use the lid? or must use?

17. woww. i will try.. thanks Natasha.. for the great job

18. wow look so yummy ? i will try sure btw u look beautiful with ur pregnancy ?

19. Nazli Mehak says:

Nice and clean. Do you live in New York. ?

20. Eiron Aidele says:

Hi Miss Natasha. I just want to ask about the milk? Any particular brand to use for the two? Thank you.

21. mylene81209 says:

looks yummy,im gonna try this tonight :)

22. lynn clark says: