♡ Healthy Breakfast Ideas + Recipes for Weight Loss 2015 | Sue Rose ♡

1. Is she doing plastic surgery ?

2. angelstar513 says:

Can someone tell me what is the name of the song in the intro?

3. 0-100 real quick ?????

4. Ich gern tennis – practising my German

5. How much of everything?

6. Yousra Ziani says:

keep being yourself girl!!

7. AniminxieCat says:

Some people commenting on how into herself she is, I can tell you if you were ever a bigger girl who had bad acne etc growing up then all of a sudden you're losing all this weight and your appearance is improving your confidence can get out of control if you're not aware of it that's all. She is just very confident. Don't be jealous of it. Learn to be as confident as her! Forget what other people say. It's ok to love yourself.

8. Can you tell me the proportions of the ingredients pleeaassee I tried making the granola but it didn't work out :(

9. Zara Haque says:

Why's she wearing a tiara?

10. Hi guys, just thought I’d share a recipe book I’ve been using, while working on my weight. It’s mostly full of recipes and guides but it definitely worked and the results were good. All I did was follow the recipes and by the end of 2 weeks I started to see a difference. Here’s the site: http://bit.ly/FastFatBurningFoods

11. Namira Shock says:

You are literally goals! I love your cute and happy personality pls dont listen to jealous haters they are just not confident like you <3

12. Larry Muke says:

Lmao I tried doing my own and I loved it! I kinda put too much cinnamon lol but oh well it was my first time doing this. Thank you so much love I'm definitely going to do this a lot now ?

13. Arup Biswas says:

Anyone tried the Fenoboci Diet Plan? I've
    heard many incredible things about it and my cousin lost tons of weight
    with Fenoboci Diet Plan (look on google search engine).

14. her gloup was so real????????

15. Excellent video. I also found another video which complements on the subject of this one. I hope you watch it, and please let know what you think and share it with others:

16. wtfjaelyn says:

That transformation was serious omg

17. Zoe says:

One of the best sources for fat loss I have ever read. Extremely thorough, logical and easy enough to understand. Go To Here https://sites.google.com/site/fatdiminishermt 🙂

18. Jeannie says:

3 Week diet plan is itself a natural and scientifically proved weight loss program. click here https://plus.google.com/108576752167421962704/posts/H8yRZiaQRpc 🙂

19. Adelina H. says:

Is she german? Because all the ingredients had german names. I watch her for a while and I'm german too, but I've never noticed that she is!

20. You looks so happy and thats all that matters <3

21. are u german? ur using all german products :D

22. Maya Maralka says:

how do people edit their vids

23. Lotus Bomb says:

beautiful thank you for sharing ❤

24. Cata garrido says:

lamentablemente estas comiendo muy poco, y eso te traerá un efecto rebote

25. Camila Reina says:

nah Im sorry she's cute and nice and bubbly but she way too self centred, trust me i'd understand how proud and amzing she must feel but the thing is she just seems fake and empty