Vermicelli Idli | Healthy Breakfast Recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Here’s a great healthy and delicious recipe, watch this video to find out how to make Vermicelli Idli.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Tweets by SanjeevKapoor
2 cups vermicelli
2 tablespoons ghee
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon split skinless black gram (dhuli urad dal)
2 green chillies, slit
8-10 curry leaves
A pinch of asafoetida
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 large tomato, finely chopped
Salt to taste
¼ cup green peas, blanched
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Roast vermicelli in a non-stick pan till brown. Remove from
heat and set aside.
2. Heat ghee in the same pan. Add mustard seeds and let it
splutter. Add split black gram, green chillies, curry leaves and
asafoetida. Mix well and add onion. Mix and sauté till onion is
3. Add tomato and cook for two to three minutes.
4. Add roasted vermicelli, four cups hot water and salt. Mix,
cover and cook till the vermicelli is done.
5. Add green peas and cook for two minutes.
6. Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with coriander leaves and