Caramel Apple Crisp Recipe – Easy Fall Dessert

1. ttbchu1217 says:

What is old fashioned rolled oats?
    does the instant one work?

2. I loved this recipe! I craved it all the time when I was pregnant! :)

3. Wow this came out really good even if I messed up a lot with the measurements.

4. Myra Gibson says:

Thank you I made it ! & let me tell you delicious delicious delicious
    so rich in flavor ! my favorite dessert now . ;)

5. JesusIsLov3 says:

It was delicious!!!! So quick and easy, thank you for your video! God bless you

6. OMG! made this today and it came out great, my hole family loves it!

7. yummy!!!!!!!!
    mmm……

8. I love a good apple crisp. Thanks for sharing!

9. if i have the crumb topping leftover …for how many days can i store it??

10. And that's how you make apple pie in sweden

11. A.L.D 4 says:

I made this today it was so good and may family like it !

12. why am i just finding your channel???? omg i love this channel! i follow many cooking channels but i really enjoy your videos.

13. Leen Omar says:

can i do it with out that terbenata-something (brown sugar) ???

14. Could I use brown sugar instead of the raw sugar

15. Abby Altuzar says:

Ok so i tried out the recipe and it was delicious the only bad thing was i left if in the oven too long and it crisped way to much lol so i gave it my own name the rock apple crisp lol thank you for that amazing recipe

16. Victoria Wee says:

if i want to bake these in individual muffin size cups, how long would it take to bake instead?

17. Victoria Wee says:

is it possible that i omit the lemon juice?

18. did these but made caramel caviar it taste as good as it looked

19. Emily Hui says:

LOL i think i went overboard on the lemon XD it came out sour !!!!!

20. tony nguyen says:

I need this in my life ASA i get the ingredients :0

21. Abby Shuping says:

Could u use brown sugar

22. Do you think it would make a difference if I used normal apples?

23. sootherbs says:

that looks beautiful, so simple and i'm gonna check out the homemade caramel sauce, can't wait to make this

24. I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS CHANNEL

25. just made this and it was sooooo good!!! It wasn't that hard to make either :D