Palak Gosht Recipe Video – Mutton Spinach Curry –Simple, Quick, Healthy Cooking (English)
Maimoona Yasmeen Recipes – Palak Gosht or Mutton Spinach curry is a Hyderabadi dish which is usually cooked and served with Hyderabadi Khatti Dal and plain rice.
Visit Us For All Videos at One Place http://www.hyderabadwala.com
Ingredients: For 4 to 5 servings
Onion: 1 Chopped
Mutton boneless: 100 Grams
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tablespoon
Red Chilli Powder – 2 Teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
Salt – 1/2 Teaspoon
Cooking Oil – 1 Tablespoon
Spinach(Medium sized Bunches) : 8 Chopped
Dill Leaves (Soye Ki Bhaji) – 1 Bunch Chopped
Coriander – 1 Bunch Chopped
Whole Green Chillies – 4 to 5
Water: 1 Cup
1. In a pressure cooker add chopped onion, mutton pieces, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, cooking oil and water.
2. Mix well and pressure cook till 2 to 3 whistles (approximately for 10 to 15 minutes).
3. Transfer this mixture into an another cooking pan and saute till the oil separates.
4. Add chopped Spinach and chopped Dill Leaves, mix well and close the lid.
5. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes on medium flame.
6. Add chopped coriander and 4 to 5 whole green chillies.
7. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Mutton Spinach Curry or Palak Gosht is ready to be served.