Sausage Bacon Egg ‘n Cheese Breakfast Ring! Fun Breakfast Recipes | #foodporn
*How to below!* http://bit.ly/FoodPornSubscribe The best way to beat a hangover is with a delicious bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich, right? Well, why not keep the party going and make a sausage bacon egg and cheese breakfast party ring! You’ll forget about all of the horrible choices you made last night with this glorious, cheesy, meaty, flakey breakfast concoction. Check out the how to below so you can make your own homemade sausage bacon egg and cheese breakfast ring!
* 1 can Pillsbury Crescents (8 in a can)
* 8 slices of cooked bacon
* ½ red bell pepper, chopped
* ½ green bell pepper, chopped
* 5 eggs
* 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs and add the chopped peppers to it and stir. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the eggs in a skillet so that they’re scrambled.
3. Lay out the crescent on a parchment pepper, like a star as shown in the picture above.
4. On each crescent lay a piece of bacon. Add half of the cheese around the ring. Add the scrambled eggs around the ring and top with remainder of the cheese. Add Sausage
5. Fold the crescents over
6. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the crescents are cooked and golden brown.
Don’t forget to subscribe! http://bit.ly/FoodPornSubscribe
Like Food Porn on Facebook for more gooey goodness: http://bit.ly/FoodPornFB
Follow Food Porn on Snapchat: food_consumed
Watch our entire Food Porn collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8u8tctNvQ&list=PL7AZs4ZhQGBGGhwSohVSki5o4eYFViOpY
Check out ZestVIP for more food articles and recipes! http://www.pressroomvip.com/category/zest/
We have more fun things for you to watch on our sister channels!
Relationship advice/humor is over at CoupleThing: http://bit.ly/CoupleThingSubscribe
Get your laughs at Ground Floor Comedy: http://bit.ly/GroundFloorSubscribe