Rava Uttapam | Instant Sooji/Semolina Uttapam Recipe – Breakfast Recipe | Ruchi’s Kitchen
Watch how to make Rava Uttapam an yummy and delicious breakfast recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Start your day with healthy and tummy filling breakfast. Make yummy and tasty instant rava/sooji uttapam at home with chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
– 1 cup of roasted semolina/rava/sooji
– gram flour
– curd/ yogurt
– sambhar masala/garam masala
– ginger and chilli paste
– coriander leaves
– finely chopped onions
-finely chopped carrots
= finely chopped capsicum
– eno fruit salt
– In a bowl add roasted semolina/rava/sooji, gram flour, curd/yogurt, water and mix the batter and keep it aside for 20 minutes
– In the batter add sambhar masala, ginger and chilli paste, coriander leaves, finely chopped onions, carrots and capsicum and salt to taste. Add water for consistency also add eno fruit salt
– Brush some oil into hot pan and spread the batter to the thickness of pancakes and cook properly from both the sides.
– Rava Uttapam is ready to be served!
Host : Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/Tk8lWn
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/vCpGC8
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood