Stir-Fried Beef with Vegetables – Easy Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
Learn how to make a delicious stir-fried dish made with beef fillets and vegetables such as red onion, green pepper and carrot. This dish is super easy to make and very tasty. Try this recipe at home and enjoy!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 4 beef fillets
– 1 red onion
– 2 green peppers
– 1 carrot
– 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– Black pepper
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!