ASMR Healthy Cooking for Tingles and Relaxation

So here’s a little bit more about me in this new cooking video. I was a bit nervous for the first few minutes on camera, I hope you’ll understand my rocking on my feet, oh dear. And it’s a bit louder than I intended with the music behind me! So, I’m making a special dish that I learned back in my ashram visits. It’s ayurvedic cooking with lots of alkaline grains and seasonings that combine to create a healing, delicious cure for what ails you! Sometimes I’ll make a big pot of it and eat it for every meal until I run out as a kind of cleansing diet. I hope you enjoy watching me make my favorite ‘Savory Cereal’! If you like soft spoken cooking demos with a bit of lovely chanting in the background, this is for you, lol!

Are you new to ASMR? Want to know more?
My spiritual/esoteric side is well balanced with a degree in science, so this information satisfies my need to know how and why and may answer some of your questions about ASMR…Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response.
https://peerj.com/articles/851/ Good stuff!

1. Jaybird ASMR says:

Your videos are truly amazing. I love watching you work, and the combination of your voice with that soothing background music is EXACTLY what I am looking for in an ASMR video, SO RELAXING!! I can feel your positive energy bursting through my screen, and that makes me very happy. Please keep making more videos!

2. HerSpeak says:

I have made this SO many times since you posted this video. DEeelishusss! <3 Hubby loves it too. :)

3. Sabri182 says:

she looks like the older version of the crazy girl from god bless america

4. Pau K says:

This is such a soothing, tingle-worthy, beautiful video. I subscribed instantly. Sending you lots of love <3

5. Hann Davies says:

I rarely comment on videos but I love this and wanted to share my appreciation! So interesting and mesmerising! Your voice and the background music work so well together! Thank you!

6. Heather73090 says:

This is super relaxing and it also looks delicious! 🙂 glad I found this video!

7. glitzypig says:

Are you vegetarian? If so, for ethical reasons? Bc it is good just to go all out and become vegan 🙂 i use earth balance vegan butter and it is so delicious tastes just like butter. <3

8. Love the secret ingredient to all of life…

9. You are too cute the way you hum and sing so soothing this video is

10. Thank you Diane for this recipe As your aware I'm not feeling too good I am going to be making this recipe. I think you are amazing!
    I just may be transforming to a vegetarian I love Indian food and you don't really miss the meat with all those grains and vegetables

11. eASMR says:

Subscribed!! You had me at "hi everyone" love your energy!!!

12. pikebuh says:

hello ….
    i want to thank you thank you for all the inspiration i get from you and your videos ….
    i try to do better with food … the life and start to think out of the box … looking what i realy enjoy …
    like this meal … it was realy realy interesting und tasty …
    but i hope i dit not put a spell on me because i dit not wait for a dripping nose or something like that 🙂

also thank you what you say about salt … it was always this white stuff in the big pot in the kitchen ….
    because of you i talk with this lovely lady at a renaissance festival … and she sold me some wonderful
    kind of salt … "tale made " sea salt from mermaids in spain ….. smoked rock salt from grumpy midget at
    the deep black forest in germany … some trade fair black salt from frindly demons ….
    and i love it to work with it … it makes so mutch fun…

about your unboxing this cup for tea … i start to thinking about it … so i also got this wonderful pot for tea
    and some cups … at this festival …. its all hande made … totaly not perfekt … the cups are not 100% round …
    the color change and so on … call me nuts but i looooooooooooooove it 🙂

again thank you for this positiv impact …. ok and sorry for the bad english 🙂
    have a nice day

frank from germany

13. devadedo says:

This feels so calm and cozy ? You've invited the world into your kitchen which is so generous and I think any nervousness you felt is completely understandable, I wish I could be that brave. It really does feel like a totally comforting cooking visit with a friend and I actually really enjoy the background music, I found it warm and authentic.

14. Voidstar X says:

It's great to see you cook! But do you have a cooling dish for hot summers? Love from Singapore, where its always hot and humid.

15. could you please tell me the name of the CD you are playing? its perfect for my spa :)

16. goodFinMusic says:

this is great. I wish we could call it the joy of cooking, because you remind me of a female version of Bob Ross. This is such a great video and the over the shoulder angle gave me a crazy amount of tangles. Even you moving the chopped items to the side with your knife. this is the first video of yours that I watched and I'm definitely subscribing. can't wait to see more.

17. I made it until the blender before I fell asleep last night, but today at work I've been relaxing while working and listened about three times.

18. Regan Sawyer says:

Your cooking videos are my favorite!

19. S am says:

Love these cooking videos you've been making! Warm love from a cold cold Canada! ❤️??

20. You are so sweet and lovely, thank you so much for the efforts. I loved the sounds and watching you cooking! <3

21. Lovely! I just made myself a stew or very thick soup with coconut milk, onions and red lentils. So I won't starve while watching. XO!

22. So relaxing. Thank you :)

23. This is amazing! So relaxing!

What's the CD called? Or the artist's name? :)

24. Would love to try it!! <3 your voice is just so calming and soothing <33333

25. mbwalrus says:

you're so warm and inviting! I felt like a part of your family learning a recipe that had been passed down for generations. Truly lovely!

26. Amethyst says:

Love it, love it, love it! I love the music, so relaxing, and your voice is so relaxing as well, I enjoy your cooking videos, want to make this savory cereal, I wanted to try it so bad when you served it on the plate. The feeling with which you cook is the main ingredient. Thank you so much for teaching us about ayurvedic meals and ingredients.

27. Free …your speaking voice is so calming, soothing and ….reassuring…that all is …or will be well…

thank you for this video…for me i would prefer just to hear your voice without the backing music…so i could just focus on your voice…without distraction…but thats just me…it is your video and u have to create them the way u wish too…with that said i enjoyed this video and thank you and hope you and your animals are happy healthy and at peace!

28. For me, this video was – sitting on a stool in your kitchen watching you cook, then chanting and sharing a meal together. 🙂 So relaxing and heart warming! Thank you, thank you. Big hug.

29. Very nice! This seems like a great recipe. I would love to see a video on how to make chai from scratch one day! Always wanted to see how it was done. 🙂 Thank you for making lovely videos! -Katie

30. Hi free spirit, loved the music playing in the background would u b able 2 tell me the name of it please as i didn't quite catch the name u mentioned.Thanks for a lovely relaxing video, i can't wait to try this recipe! <3<3

31. savannah309 says:

Hi Diane – I love the top you are wearing its beautiful – lovely colour and sparkly – also loving the music – so chilling and goes perfectly with the video – fab video – thank you I love listening to you I think you are adorable

32. So nice to watch and that music lifted me. If I lived in the US I would come for a horse ride and some of that yummy recipe. :)

33. lovely video, dear Diane, this makes me very relaxed and also wanna hang out with you ?☺? hugs from Germany ❤??

34. LSJ says:

Do you think I could replace the butter with coconut oil? I think it would come out yummy!

35. LSJ says:

Your kitchen is so warm and inviting. I love the colour of the cabinets! 😉 I haven't even watched this all yet! I'm so excited to learn this recipe!

36. I love your cooking videos! My actual kitchen music is Sally Oldfield "Water bearer". Your kitchen music reminds me of "Lord of the Rings"…..Btw…..I recently bought "The Tao of cooking" because of your Hobbit pie video ?