3 Sweet & Healthy Snack Recipes | Collab with Sweet Potato Soul | Healthy Grocery Girl Cooking Show

1. patty 8873 says:

This is a weird coincidence! I've been subscribed to HHG for quite awhile but just started watching Sweet Potato Soul's channel yesterday and then this collab video came up!

2. I made the carrot cake truffles and they were great!

3. I'm on a cleanse and just realized I can eat this!! FTW!!!

4. Alexis B says:

What kind of food processor do you use?
    And I looooooove ginger! I eat mine plus my friend's when we go out for sushi haha

5. Where is your dress from Megan? It looks so awesome!

6. Autumn L. says:

These look delish!

Adding raisins to the carrot cake snack might be yummy!

7. Jessica A says:

Can't wait to try the coconut carrot recipe!

8. Jessica A says:

Love you both but Megan, it's bad luck not to look someone in the eye when you toast/cheers!

9. jenne sent me on over. Love the recipes! Can't wait to try them. Love you girls, thank you for sharing. Yes, ginger give me ginger, love the spicy favor of it. I just subscribed to healthy grocery girl. Thanks again ladies

10. wendy rogel says:

wish this videos was not 11 min long

11. wendy rogel says:

wish this videos was not 11 min long

12. these look so yummy, I can't wait to try them all

13. Hi Megan and Jenne. My husband and I have never owned a food processor before and we would love to purchase one soon. Which brand and/or model we should we use? Thanks a bunch! – Stephy

14. ZoK! Simmerz says:

I really want to the the first & second! Yumm

15. These are fantastic and sound amazing with fall right around the corner.

Quick question though — is it necessary to grate the ingredients before adding them into the processor?  wouldn't the food processor take care of the grating?  or am I really just that lazy?  lol

16. akemp7777 says:

These look delicious! Megan, will you be at FNCE this year? I'd love to meet you!:)

17. I definitely dislile ginger 😀 it's not my thing.
    Love your video 🙂 good recipes

18. Sonia Latham says:

Thank you so much for this video!  Heading over to sub to Jenne and watch the collab. <3 you gals so much.

19. New Video collabing with Jenne +SweetPotatoSoul ! I hope you guys love our SWEET and SAVORY healthy snack ideas !! xx M