Easy Vegan Lunch Ideas

1. Taylor Colby says:

These are my favorite vegan recipe videos. Continue to make them

2. That purple lipstick looks so pretty on you :3

3. I cut it up into 4s?

4. Her editing is so classy

5. I'm not vegan be these look really good! I like the carrot blanket idea very creative :)

6. Rena Weafer says:

Your videos are so inspiring I love them??

7. Yanira Marie says:

I'm not vegan but I'm tempted to try the chickpeas sandwich. ♥ Looks so delicious. Greetings from Puerto Rico, Kalyn. ?✨

8. What's the song in the intro?

9. Lesley Luna says:

Why always americans thinks that just because it has 'Salsa', its mexican food? .-.

10. These ideas were really inspiring (and made me hungry haha) love youuuuu <3

11. This chickpea hummus salad stuff is bomb! My husband and I have eaten it everyday for over a week now! ?

12. I tried the alternative tuna sandwich today and it was amazing!!

13. i am so thankful for videos like this they make life easier like everyone in the world giving us their vegan meal ideas it just makes me so happy! 🙂 i cannot wait to make my own vegan pizza

14. who's vegan here ?
    hands up!!
    ??????

15. Can you please do a vegan dinner ideas video!!

16. Henya Mania says:

OMGGGG everything looked amazing but I have to try that chickpea tuna thing! Can't wait for the dinner edition :)

17. jane eyre says:

Honestly, I'm SO happy for you to be a vegan.. There's nothing I'm more proud of than being a vegan and watching this video just makes me think "Yeah, it's SO fuckin' lovin' awesome to be a vegan!!" Oh yeah… I'm tryin all of them over the next weeks and I link you on my IG… 🙂 THANK YOUUUU.. yourvidz are always making my days :-*

18. wow, looks soo delicious!! thank you, I'm definitely going to try all of this recipes. Even though I have no idea where to find vegan cheese and pepperoni (I'm live in St. Petersburg, Russia so being vegan is still a bit unusual here), but whatever.
    You're such an inspiration! Have a great day! ;)

19. Loved It! Thank you!

20. Not vegan but I'm working on at least trying to eat vegan and vegetarian a good portion of my week, any effort is better than nothing right! Currently waiting for my pigs in a blanket to be done ?? thanks Kalyn for some great ideas!

21. Crafty S says:

You are the only other person that pronounces daya that way! Everybody else says it die-ya ( I don't know which is right) also I <3 your recipes even though I am not vegan but dairy free so it is helpful

22. Gonna be honest, I'm not vegan nor do I plan on becoming one but these look really good & I'll probably end up making them one day :')

23. Talia Lea says:

Loved all of these! Can't wait to see a dinner or dessert version as well!!

24. Hamna Shami says:

omg the quote tho

25. DanaeCupcake says:

Thanks for making me hungry Kalyn? I loved the second and the third idea, I'm totally trying them both!?? Love you!!!

26. What's the song at the beginning of the video?

27. magicalair says:

Great video! Loved the quote at the beginning! <3

28. who else always in the beggining of the video stop and read quote??

29. nina12 says: