Sandwich Ice Cream/ Easy homemade dessert/ Festive christmas recipes by Tarla Dalal
Sandwich Ice Cream, Delicious chocolate-coated biscuits are sandwiched with vanilla ice-cream.
Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Sandwich-Ice-Cream-40571r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe…
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDala…
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/1078836208487…
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Sandwich Ice Cream
Delicious chocolate-coated biscuits are sandwiched with vanilla ice-cream, to make a treat that is equally irresistible for kids and adults! The Sandwich Ice-Cream is then decorated with whole strawberries and cream, which looks quite pretty, like dear Santa’s cap. This decoration is ideal for Christmas time, and also tastes fab because the tanginess of strawberries combines superbly with the dark chocolate flavour. You may also serve the Sandwich Ice-Cream without these toppings.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
Cooking Time: 30 seconds.
Makes 5 sandwich ice cream.
½ cup roughly chopped dark chocolate
10 Marie biscuits
5 scoops semi-soft vanilla ice-cream
¾ cup beaten whipped Cream
1. Remove the stem of the strawberries and discard them. Keep the strawberries aside.
2. Place a sheet of aluminium foil on a clean, dry surface or a plate. Keep aside.
3. For the chocolate sauce, melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds and mix well.
4. Put one Marie biscuit in the chocolate sauce and with the help of 2 forks cover the entire Marie biscuit with melted chocolate and place it on an aluminium foil.
5. Repeat step 4 to make 9 more chocolaty biscuits.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Take 1 chocolaty biscuit, place a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and sandwich it using another chocolaty biscuit and press it gently.
8. Repeat step 7 to make 4 more sandwich ice-creams.
9. Place the sandwich ice-cream on clean, dry surface and make a swirl of whipped cream on it using a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
10. Place the strawberries on each sandwich with the pointed side facing upwards to make it look like a Santa cap and press it lightly.
11. Top each strawberry with a drop of whipped cream using a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle. Arrange a few sprinklers on top of the whipped cream.
Handy Tip: The whipped cream remaining after using can be stored in the freezer in an air-tight container and used later as required.