VEGAN MEAL PREP | Easy & Healthy

1. thanks for sharing! ?I am not a vegan but your recepies make it much easier to change to a vegan life style..

2. Just made the spring rolls today. Loved them! I've tried other spring rolls before and was not a fan. These ones were great! I used almond butter instead of peanut, and it still turned out delicious! Thank you for the video :-). Going to try the breakfast next, with homemade almond milk. And I bought a kabocha squash too. Thanks again!

3. That's all she eats ? I'd die

4. Any adrices for new-to-be vegans?

5. Shiva says:

i love your necklace

6. Yum! Love these recipes:)

7. Thanks for your sharing, i like the spring roll recipe, but i am wondering if the souce was too heavy for losing weight? any replacement?

8. That rice! Yummy ? Just curious Stefani, would this be the only food/calories you would consume for the day typically or do you eat more fruit between meals? Fyi first video I've watched of yours….it was good ???

9. Wesley Clark says:

Why don't you just cut the rind off the squash with a knife?

10. Carly Kunzik says:

Hey everyone! I have a vegan meal prep video up on my channel!:)

11. Tina Nguyen says:

these were some really great ideas so thank u! btw I love your makeup and hair you are gorgeous!!!!

12. WarriorXJPD says:

What are the macros? Have you added up the information. Also the sugar content?

13. Mar Solange says:

Wonderful ideas, thanks for sharing! <3

14. loved this video! more creative than just a salad! thank u!

15. Nat says:

i mash the banana into my oats and then not only is it extra delicious but it is also naturally sweet so I don't have to add sweetener!

16. beth f says:

new subscriber here! Thanks for your meal ideas! I'm almost 6 months in my vegan lifetime journey and always looking out for new innovative meal ideas. I actually do make the overnight oats in recycled kimchi glass jars. I've made nori wraps similar, but I'll have to try out the rice paper wraps. Did you put the sesame oil on both sides of the wrap or only on the bottom side when you lay it down? I've never attempted to cook a squash, but that looks great and pretty easy, so thanks! How long have you been vegan? I look forward to watch more of your vlogs! ?

17. Nightowl1969 says:

I'm pleased I found this…. I look forward to trying them.

18. love this! just found you awesome channel. I know this is a good video but I absolutely love the room where you did your intro! so pretty

19. Thanks for sharing 🙂 Looks delicious

20. Everything looks so good can't wait to make them… one question though, how do you keep the avocado and bananas from turning brown?? ?

21. Omg! I just made those veggie wraps. Holy shit they were good! And it's worth noting that I'm a picky eater who doesn't like vegetables lol

22. So good to find you. ? Greetings from México.

23. I'd like to see your version of a vegan raw pad Thai!

24. Ela Stantz says:

Can you make a vegan dessert video? I have a wierd sleeping schedule so I usually end up having another meal around 7/8 as either a second "dinner" or dessert.

25. Everything looks so good???!! Thank you for making this video! Question you look like you workout lol how do you track your protein intake or macros with vegan meals??? I'm not vegan but definitely want too be but unsure how this be done.

26. Those veggie rolls look fab :)

27. love this video 😀 thanks for sharing. already subscribe 😀 *

28. I make spring roll sometimes because I am Asian , that's good idea your trick to soaking oats into soy milks over a night, also mixing chia seeds. I have all those in my fridge I would love to try tonight. Beautiful video! :)

29. Ayla Kilic says:

i usually would've skipped a clip like this but it all looks great and is doable compared to some if the other vegan meal prep videos

30. Zina Warrior says:

Do you warm the oats up?

31. How did you prepare the tofu?

32. Luisa Rojas says:

I love the kabucha pumpkin and I use often. But I cut just what I need in pieces (also leave the skin on) and steam it. I have to try those rolls. They look delicious and easy to make!

33. Emily Green says:

It's nice to see a vegan that doesn't eat crazy amounts on f food. Not everyone can eat 10 bananas for breakfast ??

34. Jane Cheng says:

Everything looks delicious :D

35. I love your recipes, especially with a lot of Asian (Thai, Hongkongese, Vietnamese…) flavours :)

36. This may be a super stupid question but do you eat the over night oats cold or hot…

37. Genie says:

This was such an informative video! :)

38. VeryCherry says: