Fall Recipes: The Finger Foods Lunch Box | Quick Healthy Lunch Ideas | Healthy Grocery Girl® Show

1. Rhonda Hutt says:

You use coconut oil a lot. Do you taste it in the recipes? I don't like coconut at all.

2. LL says:

For people who don't like whole grains, you can also check out white whole wheat flour. It has a milder taste and lighter color. I never use all purpose flour any more.

3. Emily Olson says:

Awesome ideas!! I've never tried coconut sugar!!

4. ECOlunchbox says:

What great use of our ECOlunchpods! Thanks for sharing them out. :)

5. Jenn Muntz says:

Megan, these muffin look amazing.. However I am GF … So could I substitute all purpose gluten free flour such as Bobs Red Mill brand..?

6. It seems like most of your videos are vegan? Are you vegan? I am and I was just wondering what your health standpoint is since your a registered dietician. Some people seem to think the lifestyle is not healthy but I feel great ever since I've cut out the animal products. What is your opinion on vegan nutrition and what's with all the controversy with the word vegan? I think it's an amazing way to live and thrive but do you think it's a healthy way for everyone? What kind of advice do you give to people who absolutely believe that eating animal products is essential to a healthy diet? Thank you Megan! Love your videos and positive inspiration!

7. Sahmaara says:

loving your channel..just subscribed to your channel
    quick qtn – what do you do with the remaining muffins? can you share the proper refrigeration/freezing process? Thanks!

8. New Video! A quick healthy lunch box idea for back to school called the, "Finger Foods Lunch Box"! Get the recipe and more info over on the blog at:  http://healthygrocerygirl.com/finger-foods-lunch-box/