Super Easy Thanksgiving Treats!

1. Roxy2850 Msp says:

I tried the preztle one i put it at 250 degrees, 4 minutes, burt myself lol and the kisses would melt 🙁 so imma try again this time for 10 minutes lol

2. Congrats on 100,000 subs already!

3. Somehow someway, I burned the kisses in the oven. They didn't get soft at all. Instead they got burnt at the tip so I took them out and they were still hard. Any suggestions to fix it? (The oven was at 250°)

4. You are probably the fastest growing YouTuber there is. You are hilarious and I LOVE your accent. You deserve 100 000 000 subscribers! ??

5. Peanut butter cookies.
    1 cup peanut butter
    1 egg
    1 cup sugar

350 degrees.. not sure how long.

that's it.

6. Just made the pumpkin muffins! Delicious! Thanks for the idea. ?

7. lol already I'm suprised

8. raisbubble says:

I want to eat it all! Love you keep on doing this kind of video's :)

9. KingMidas says:

I love the voice and the music. Instantly subscribed

10. Carly Bliss says:

We make the pretzel things but with rolos and for Christmas

11. ChocolateChip Pie??

12. wow all those things look soooo gooood!

13. OMG ERIN AMD ADAM ARE SO CUTE TBH

14. Mason Putman says:

what can size do you use for the pumpkin

15. Congrats on 100k! Good going!

16. Elyssa Mead says:

Made one of these recipes for our Thanksgiving gathering and everyone loved it! Thank you for sharing this easy recipe.

17. Ahhw E-Any says:

i knew you were gonna say the grape jam before you said it. ive seen another person do that before.

easy recipes:
    1) get the hungry jack(?) potatoe flakes, add water. you're welcome ?.
    2) deviled eggs: put miracle whip in cooked yokes & mix. add bacon bits.
    maybe relish, or small chunks of pickles. ? idk, ive seen ppl do that too.
    3) used cambells canned soup things for anything & everything. those r yummy. add w.ever u like.
    4) for meat lovers, on top of turkey, get those hams. maybe a brown sugar coated one. stick in oven.
    5) i've seen my daughters gma put in cooked oysters in the stuffing ?.
    otherwise, just add water ?.
    6) keep foil covering turkey while cooking. sounds self explanatory but i've ate some pretty dry turkey before.
    7) chow mix: mixed whatevers. melted chocolates. sugared powder. maybe red & green colored sugared sprinkles.
    8) no bake cheesecake. boxed cheesecake ?.
    9) maybe festive truffles.
    ^^ i think all these are easy enough. recipes r all over the net! & blah. to each their own…

18. Mel Fields says:

You are just so adorable. I think you should do a cooking video every week!

19. radda triova says:

I love how Erin can be sweet and nice but at the same time you would think she's high and she can Crack you up

20. I do a version of the pretzel snacks. I use a rolo instead of a kiss and then a pecan on top. They're the perfect sweet salty treat!

21. The_Seeker7 says:

those meatballs look bomb!

22. Ciara Marvin says:

That meatball recipe is actually FUCKING amazing!!'

23. Jacob Wright says:

they all look and sound soo good! I love you and I'm new to your channel