Banana Dessert Recipe Video – How to Make Mauz Ka Meetha at Home – Easy & Simple Hyderabadi Cooking
Mauz ka Meetha or Banana Dessert from Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON :
Youtube Subscribe -https://www.youtube.com/c/hyderabadwala?sub_confirmation=1
Website – http://www.hyderabadwala.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/hyderabadwale?ref=hl
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/+Hyderabadwala
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Hyderabadwalaa
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/hyderabadwalarecipes/
Bananas: 6 whole
Khoya: 100 grams
Milk: 1 cup + ½ cup
Almonds: 2 tablespoons (nearly 25 grams)
Cashews : 2 tablespoons (nearly 20 grams)
Cardamom powder: ½ teaspoon
Clarified butter (pure ghee): 2 ½ tablespoons + 1 tablespoon
1. Add almonds and cashews to a pan. Add 1/2 cup of water and boil for about 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Peel the skin of almonds and slice almonds and cashews and keep aside.
3. Peel the skin of bananas and make its small pieces.
4. Add half a cup of milk to khoya. Blend well and keep aside.
5. Add 1 cup milk to a pan and add banana pieces.
6. Cook on medium to low flame till the bananas get tender. Switch off the flame and keep aside.
7. To another pan, add 2 1/2 tablespoon clariifed butter or pure ghee. Add sliced almonds and cashews and fry till golden brown. Remove from the pan and keep aside.
8. Into the same pan with remaining clarified butter, add tenderized bananas. Stir fry while breaking the lumps.
9. Add cardamom or elaichi powder, khowa and milk mixture and sugar. (If khowa is not available, you can add 2 tablespoons condensed milk and skip the sugar as condensed milk is already sweetened).
10. Stir fry till the ghee separates.
11. Take out in a serving plate, add 1 tablespoon clarified butter or pure ghee and garnish with half of the fried almonds and cashews and store the remaining for next use.
Mauz Ka Meetha or Banana Dessert is ready.