Top 10 Tasty Desserts
See instructions here!:
10. Strawberry Cheesecake Poke Cake – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP_0oBSdDBY
9. Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
2 21 oz cans peach pie filling
1 box vanilla cake mix
8 oz unsalted butter cut into small chunks
Optional: 1/3 cup walnuts
Optional: vanilla ice cream
Put peach pie filling in slow cooker. Then top with cake mix, butter, and walnuts. Cook on high for 2-2.5 hours or until the cake part reaches desired consistency. Serve and top with ice cream.
8. Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
16 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
12 Oreo cookies
crushed Oreos for topping
Muffin tin liners
Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until well combined. Line a muffin tin with paper liners (white looks the cutest), and place a whole Oreo at the bottom of each liner. Top with cheesecake mixture and crumbled Oreos (you can mix them into the cheesecake if you prefer). Bake at 275°F/135°C for 22 min. Cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, leaving the cheesecakes in the muffin tin. Remove them from the muffin tin right before serving.
7. Ice Cream Bites – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_YMS3pz9wk
6. Upside-Down Banana Bread – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcHNtadhK4
5. Puff Pastry 4 Ways – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Pp9fwLkBY
4. Apple Pie Bake – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjfZBks6IvI
3. Peanut Butter M&M Balls
– 1/2 cup melted butter
– 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
– 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
– Some chocolate chips
Mix butter, peanut butter, M&M’s, and powdered sugar until well blended. More or less powdered sugar can be used to make mixture more or less dry. Make 1 inch balls and freeze for about 20 minutes or until firm.
Microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds, stopping every 15 seconds to check and stir. Tip: Adding some vegetable shortening can make the chocolate thinner and easier work with.
Remove balls from freezer and dip into the chocolate. Place on wax paper, top with M&M’s (optional) and allow to harden. Refrigerate if needed.
2. Cookies & Cream Puffs – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zyz0ktjUrI
1. Churro Ice Cream Bowls – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bEFE6Mw-fM
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.