Date Night Dinner with COVERGIRL | Chocolate Raspberry Macarons, Beef Tenderloin & Stuffed Mushrooms

1. Amazing video (as always)! ^^

2. Erica Belden says:

I love her hair ?????

3. Judith White says:

He is yummy! Happy date night!

4. how dont you have 2 million subs yet??? your videos are always so bright and fun xoxo

5. Mrs Malik says:

Hey Sara ! I love your videos 🙂 have a happy Valentines day <3

6. Happy Valentines Day Sara! Loved the macaroons. They look so good! Thank you for this recipe

7. Love the makeup and food combo!!! ❤️?

8. Wow you're almost at 1million I've been watching you forever and always loved your creativity… congratulations!!!

9. Jeremy Woods says:

Great Video! What wine would you recommend for this dinner?

10. I can't tell you how grateful I am to each and every one of you for your kindness and thoughtful words. They really mean the world to me! Greg was really nervous to appear on the channel (he's a little camera shy) but I told him that our community was so supportive, he had nothing to worry about. You guys are simply the best!!! Happy Valentine's Day!! xoxo

11. Joshua Jones says:

We are almost about to hit 1M Subs

12. Azra 11 says:

Nice video. 🙂 <3

13. Steph B says:

Wow! I absolutely need to try all of this! Especially the macarons though! If only my boyfriend wasn't allergic to almonds! Could you do these with regular flour? LOVE your videos! Always very tasty! I hope you enjoyed your date night dinner! :)

14. Love your recipes but I have to admit these ones (this particular video) are hard.  Happy Valentines!

15. I love all of your recipies!!! Plz subscribe to my piano channel!!

16. OMG the end was SO CUTE, Sara Lynn, seriously! Loved it!

17. Alica Sadiki says:

whyy Do you always load your Videos up when i'm liying in my bed now im hungry ??

18. Looks soooo good, thank you, I'll definitely try 2 of these (since I'm vegetarian lol). BUT. What can I add in macarons instead of this cream of tartar?

19. Naeema Miah says:

The mushrooms look amazing can't wait to try making it? x

20. Zuri Robles says:

your recepies are soo delicious
    omg your close to 1 million !!☺☺☺

21. That dinner table looks amazing Wish I could taste all of it.

22. the macarons look amazing! i really want to try some as i never have :(

23. What a sweet ending to an awesome menu video! ❤️❤️

24. dgoverness says:

awww you guys looks so cute together ????

25. Subscribed after finding this by accident. Always puts me in a good mood! love it

26. lia bert says:

awww, perfection here! receipes and you two at the end…such a nice surprise ! xoxo from paris

27. awesome date night video…just to let you know u look so pretty with yr makeup on…i ? yr vibe & energy!!! you & yr fiance make such a cute couple!!!

28. Raena Graham says:

can you make Macaroons without almond flour?

29. michinator12 says:

omg super cute at the end! I loved this. I am definitely going to try your Brussels sprouts recipe! :)

30. xrosaliee says:

I loved the makeup tutorial! Happy valentine's day !!!