GoatCheese Tartelette & Carrot Coconut Soup | Lunch Recipes LC,GF,SF
Today we’ll make 2 great low-carb lunch recipes if you crave for good food this will be definitely your favorite lunch recipe. This Tartelette is easy to make, it’s low-carb, gluten-free and sugar-free. If you like this video pls give it a thumb up and make sure to subscribe to my channel. let’s get started.
== Ingredients ==
200gr grated cheese
1 pack baking powder
200gr almond flour
2 tbsp goat cheese
20 gr grated cheese for topping
1 tsp truffle oil
1. melt cheese in microwave for 2 min
2. add 2 fresh eggs and mix
3. add baking powder (it puffs)
4. add almond flour
5. store in fridge for 30min
6. roll out dough and cut out holes
7. get a glass or bowl for the filling
8. add goat cheese, heavy cream, truffle salt and pepper, and mix well.
9. top cheese and cover with cream
10. and bake for 10-15min until fully baked.
11. Service with arugula salad, this fits perfectly.
Ingredients Carrot soup
2 garlic cloves
1 big shallot
1 can coconut
1. add shallots, chilies and garlic cloves
2. add carrots
3. add coconut milk
4. chicken broth
5. and cook on high heat for 2h
6. blend with mixer
7. serve with yummy pumpkin oil and arugula salad
2 easy lunch recipes for the week
I hope you liked this video, pls let me know in the comments below what I can turn for you into low carb
see you next sat same time same place.