EASY JAPANESE COOKING RECIPES! [Vegan]

1. 凍み豆腐って高野豆腐の事かな?
    片栗粉は英語でpotato starchって言うのかって感心したけどよく考えたら当たり前やな笑

2. shio cooking says:

Great video! Looks so yummy?

3. Amalija says:

This is so cool! Thank you for sharing some Japanese vegan recipes!! Iitadakimasu!

The oil for the eggplant didn't look hot enough at first, I think! 😮 But it all looked great.. that freeze dried tofu is new to me!

4. E V O R I says:

I think I'd like to orange my dinner for me and my future husband like ichijyu sansai every night!! I bet it'll promote healthy eating and stress relief (that parts for me. Cooking and baking relives my stress a lot so if this takes hours to prepare and clean up after, than that'll help me provide a better life ❤️)

5. I think terayaki is too sweet

6. 優れたチャネル、おいしい料理、

7. 日本人として海外に日本食を発信してるのっていいね!!!嬉しくなる!
    おいしそう( ´꒳` )

8. Life less says:

I give my sister a hard time for being Vegan just poke fun at her when i can.

I'm going to cook this for her to do something nice.

9. Naty Dubbs says:

What do people think of mirandas tattoos in Japan?

10. lifelikeatob says:

The kitchen knife is just awesome!

11. A. S says:

This is great! I am so happy they offer vegetarian and vegan cooking classes! I think japanese monks eat mostly vegan too…or at least they used to? Does anyone know more about veganism in Japan?

12. wee momo says:

If you have the japanese traditional dish of this kind, you'll never put on weight.

13. Aki Vector says:

Very nice! I'll have friends over this weekend. I'll definitely make some of these. 🙂

14. Sirin Saini says:

Hi Sharla. I really enjoy watching ur videos. And i have a dream to visit Japan. I hope it comes true. I want to ask if there are more Japanese food or sweets aur snacks which are pure vegetarian like even having no egg. pls i really wanna know .?

15. Rhea Angela says:

Hi! thank you for uploading this i'll be in Fukuoka in a few months and i am also scared because Japanese food have a different (sometimes weird) ingredients than the food in our country. i'm glad Japan is a rice country so yeah i won't starve XD but rice in Japan is 3x more expensive @_@

16. Ykhraam says:

3:40 wowza that's the sturdiest tofu I've ever seen

17. Joe Howard says:

Omg that tofu looks so good!!!!!!!

18. What a fantastic video! 🙂 Keep up the good content 😉 Hugs from Sweden