BREAKFAST RECIPES | VEGAN, SIMPLE & HEALTHY
HAPPY FRIDAY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!
I hope you enjoy this quick little video of eat vegan breakfasts. They’re all super yummy and you can find the recipes in more detail, by scrolling down a little more. 🙂
Coconut chia oatmeal:
– put 1 cup oats, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup coconut milk and 2 tbsp chia seeds (I used milled chia seeds) into a pan and bring to a medium boil, then reduce to simmer and stir until thick and creamy.
Sweet potato pancakes:
– boil some cubed and peeled sweet potato (you can keep the rest in the fridge to add to another dish) and mash this with a fork. Add a 1/4 cup to a bowl with 1 cup oat milk, 1 chia egg (1tbsp flax seed/milled chia seeds & 5 tbsp water left to sit),
– put 1/2 cup oat flour, 1 tsp baking powder, a pinch of nutmeg, 1/4 tsp ginger and 1/4 tsp cinnamon and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
– add the wet mixture to the dry and stir well, adding more milk if needed.
– fry a 1/4 cup of mixture in a pan on a low heat until bubbles appear, and then flip!
– I topped mine with pecans, blueberries and maple syrup. 🙂
– a frozen banana, a handful of frozen mango, frozen strawberries, 2 tbsp chia seeds, enough liquid to cover (water and coconut milk). And topped with coconut and peanut butter!
Music: Jeff Kale
0:00 – let’s go surfing
1:50 – pillowtalk
2:51 – friday