Healthy Recipes for Kids

1. Very nice recipe! Thanks for sharing! Must try this! Xx 😀

2. Kat Noel says:

these recipes are perfectly simple, creative and delicious! saving these for the future babies.

3. Thanks Wendy & Jess! My daughters are always by my side in the kitchen. These recipes will be great to try with veggies from our garden this year!

4. yay! loved this! i love jaden's face eating the hummus and samantha def looks like she's ready to take her place on the food heaven set (whenever ya'll are ready). great job boos!

5. I'm a big kid anyways so this was very helpful to me 😀

6. Will try this with almond butter or sunbutter with shredded coconut & cocoa nibs. Is the hummus raw or at least sprouted organic chickpeas?

7. MissRizosTV says:

too freaking cute! "it's healthy and tasty" loved it!

8. AshasMom says:

Awww, they are cute.  It takes a lot of patient to cook with your kids, but it's worth it.  My son is allergic to peanuts, so we are going to try the apple donuts with cookie butter (I know it's not the healthiest :-), but it's so good).

9. Hair81 says:

Hi Ladies. I really love ur channel. I'm a new subscriber….. I will be out of the subject for a minute….. Could u please tell me if u know anything about colloidal silver….. I would really appreciate it thanks!

10. im planning to try out the apple donuts with my kids today…looks delicious!

11. im planning to try out the apple donuts with my kids today…looks delicious!

12. Raw LawGirl says:

Your kids? If so, cuteness galore!

13. This was your cutest video ever!! I watched the whole thing with a big smile on my face. Loved the kids!

14. beloved joy says:

great ideas for summer snacks!

15. This was mad cute. I loved it

16. jaz says:

This is so adorable! I love watching you all. Your creativity, your style, and confidence in what you do is amazing! Keep the videos coming!