Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Vegetarian Lunch

Vegetarian food is on the up, and here’s a brilliant recipe to get the absolute maximum flavour out of your vegetables. Herb, courgette and halloumi cakes with a watercress and roast tomato salad. Delicious.

If you liked this clip check out the rest of Gordon’s channels:

1. Say what you want about him, but he is one enthusiastic and passionate individual. And it's not only that. Everything he cooks looks and, I can only imagine, tastes amazing. Well done, mate!

2. Gordon is sponsored by the meat dairy and egg industries. Animal products = money. Not much money at the moment in plants! He'd have no money if it wasn't for tortured flesh served up a meal that will send you straight into the arms of the pharmaceuticals one day lol lol ..

3. love to see a video without cilantro ( coriander) lol

4. Tia Dalma says:

does it matter if I use different cheese for these? 😅 cause I won't have that cheese I know for sure

5. Fucking hell you'd spend like 100 dollars at a grocery store buying all of these ingredients, vs. 7 dollars for some McDonalds. and People wonder why Americans are fat.

6. You call a dish that is 80% cheese and eggs, vegetarian? What can you do, morons everywhere.

7. Is that another version of potato pancakes ?

8. Mary 246 says:

Too much oil on that salad, no need for that

9. Mr. Ektid says:

Vegetarian 7 years strong and feel better than ever! Look stronger "naturally" and much more fit than most at my gym here in the Bay Area which draws a lot of people.

10. El Tacito says:

Olive oil makes every thing better

11. If I was vegan or vegetarian the only thing I would eat are french fries.

12. Annoying music though!

13. My mouth is watering!

14. I thought the title said "Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Vagina Lunch"

15. go pal says:

if Crazy Russian Hacker and Gordon Ramsay did a collab,

"nice"
    "boom"
    "egg in"
    "wowww did you see dat"

16. this looks amazing! thanks for looking out for us vegetarians 😀

17. i think it was racist when he said : ''I don't want the jews'' 🙁

18. Celia McGhie says:

I'm a vegetarian and this is awesome 10/10 tastes amazing

19. Gordon Ramsay's moving in the right direction…..Master Junior Chef season 5 episode 4 VEGAN w/ Mayim!!!!!!! Considering there is so much obesity and it comes from eating to much fat, too much food, too many animals and harms the planet as well….thank you Gordon. He is a great teacher — his veggie insights great — just that he can now say words like "vegetarian" and "vegan" without cringing shows he is learning too.

20. Jon R says:

I'm super duper mad Jordan Ramse didn't kill those tomatoes humanely

21. Napa Cook says:

I'm no veggie but i went out got all the ingredients prepping now!!!

22. Why do people who are not vegetarians watch these videos?

23. siddharth b says:

Eggs are not vegetarian?

24. John Smith says:

I love gordon, but he uses a lot of salt in almost everything he cooks. This is soo bad for your heart.