How to make Chili Paste – Easy Recipes
How to Make Chili Paste at Home – Easy Recipes
Chili Paste is basically a Chinese food, but you can find it almost everywhere in the world. There are few types of chili
paste available, and those types are based on its taste, Some of them are salty, some are very spicy, and there are two
varieties as wet chili paste and dry chilli paste. Chili paste is very easy to make at home, and the ingredients to make
chili paste is easy to find at home. Let’s make chili paste.
Our chili paste recipe is for spicy chili paste and you can choose either wet or dry chili paste by changing the amount
of soya souse and coconut oil you add. (Described in recipe)
100 grams of dry red chili Pieces
50 grams of dried small shrimps ( Kunisso)
Small piece of cinnamon
Pandan leaves (Rampe leaves)
Chopped two onions
Four tablespoons of sugar
Ten tablespoons of coconut oil
Two tablespoons of soya sauce
Steps to make Chili paste
1. Heat a pan and put 50g of dried small shrimps ( Kunisso) into it.
2. Then fry it well for like 2-3 minutes (Do not heat your pan too much).
3. Make sure the dried small shrimps ( Kunisso) are fried enough, Take it out
and let it cool well.
4. Then grind it (You can use a grinder for this but do not grind it to dust).
5. Heat Coconut oil in a pan and put Chopped ginger and garlic in it and fry
until both turn to light brown.
6. Make sure the oil is heated enough, Now put Chopped two onions, Small piece
of cinnamon and Pandan leaves (rampe) into the pan and fry until all of them
turn to light brown or light golden colour.
7. Once ingredients above fried enough add 50g of grinded small shrimps (
Kunisso) and it well for around one minute.
8. Season it with salt as your taste.
9. Add sugar to the mixture and mix it for 1-2 minutes until sugar malt with
the chili paste mixture.
9. If you want wet chili paste, you can add few tablespoons of soya sauce or
you can add few more coconut oil at the beginning.
Take your Chili paste to a cleaned dry bottle. Make sure your bottle is
properly closed and no air into it.
WOOHOO……. your Chili paste is ready to taste
Thumb up if you tasted our Chili Recipe.
More Chili Recipes Soon!
Subscribe us for more recipes.