Oats Vegetable Soup Recipe Video – Easy, Quick & Simple
Oats Vegetable Soup from Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Oats: 2 ½ tablespoons
Baby corns: 3
White spring onions: 1 tablespoon
Diced carrot: 2 tablespoons
Diced beans: 2 tablespoons
Oil: 1 ½ tablespoon
Garlic cloves: 4
Salt: ½ teaspoon
Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
Milk: 3/4th of a standard cup
Green spring onions: 1 tablespoon
Water: 500 ml
1. Divide each baby corn vertically, into two equal halves. Make small pieces cutting horizontally. Keep these baby corn pieces aside.
2. Add oil and chopped white spring onions to a pan.
3. Stir fry for 30 seconds
4. Add crushed garlic cloves and stir fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add diced carrot, diced beans and stir fry for 30 seconds.
6. Add baby corn pieces and add half a litre of water.
7. Add salt and black pepper powder.
8. Close the lid and cook till the baby corns get tender.
9. Add oats and milk.
10. Close the lid and simmer for about 2 minutes till the oats get tender.
11. Switch off the flame and garnish with green spring onions.
Oats Vegetable Soup is ready. Serve hot.