Cheesy Milk Pasta & Bread Mukbang | Easy Pasta Recipes & Story Time

1. I can only watch your videos if I'm eating or else I get hungry ?

2. Boyoung, you eat too much like a baby piggy ?

I love you really, Boyoung and your videos! I just wanted a chance to be on a video ? I'm actually amazed you can eat so much and stay in shape and pretty

3. "Big ass Bread!" lol ??

4. Afro Thunder says:

you a good cook boyoung.

5. Boyoung! You are making me very hungry ??? I like adding cheese to my pasta too! I think everyone does, especially in Italy! And you said croissant, almost right, but very close pronunciation actually and also I wanna be featured in your video but not because I'm hating you in the comments, I love you and your Mukbangs so ? lol

6. Good night Booyoung!

7. LOVE YOUR VIDEOS ♡ Btw, how's looking after Max going?

8. Amira Abdz says:

this is a gift for the 30k subscribers right XD great video and great channel love ya??? btw it looks really delicious^^

9. Nevsh says:

I just had a meal, now I'm hungry again xD Happens every video 😀

10. Theshhami says:

she's such a cutie lol

11. Boyoung you deserve a million subscribers! ??

12. Nuol Noeul says:

omg that carbonara with cheese was hot!

13. that looks good ????

14. Ahd Ghazal says:

my favourite channel so faar❤❤❤ Boyoung is the best!❤ I love people who love food just like I do ❤❤❤

15. Lunch time over here in my country, because of you I'm getting some pasta today hahaha, greetings from Chile ??

16. Army Nina ! says:

YAAAAAAAAAAY another video <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOUUU BOYOUNG <3 !!

17. Ledki says:

You are so funny!!! You do not eat like a pig! You eat well. Don't be sorry, This Mukbang is a good one!:)

18. i am sorry to say this buttt, why did u break that pasta into two parts?(but it's your cooking so i shouldn't bother).. but btw u look beautiful even you eat a lot..? how can you do that?

19. I love you Boyoung❤❤

20. Caiden Rhys says:

The food looked so good! I'm filming a grilled cheese and tomato soup video later! Great job!

21. Anya Takumi says:

I was about to sleep but then Boyoung uploaded. And I was like "Who needs sleep anyways???" ??

22. i love your videos Booyoung.. 😀

23. Avital says:

you are so pretty!!! Have a nice day / night. thank you for the video

24. Dhruv Lal says:

I LOVE YOU BOYOUNG <3

25. I feel so achieved being here early! XD

26. Hi guys~
    If you're wondering how I take selfies while eating…
    I'll show you later in the video hehe.. xD
    Also I'll do a "reading hate comments" video soon.
    So if you want to be in it, leave some hate comments(?)
    Don't be too harsh though lol xD
    Also, there's a story time in this video.
    (The selfies I took during the video were posted on my patreon page)
    I hope you enjoy it!
    Thanks for watching!

27. I don't wanna talk or nagging too much…Just subscribe that's better i think?????❤????

28. Yes!!! I needed a mukbang ^u^

29. Franciska says:

Hii ^-^ I hope you're having a great day/night! Love you ??