QUICK AND EASY MEAL PREP RECIPES | BODMONZAID

1. Hey laiba ❤️ I literally love you ? you are so amazing and so wonderful ❤️️ you're such an inspirational woman; thank you for being who you are ❤️❤️❤️ can I please be in your snap ❤️️❤️️

2. love how you and your mma do things together.

3. Love your videos … and love your robe … a recipe of healthy tacos is a good idea

4. J Bri says:

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA ?? oh and some pasta too please ?

5. Love your videos … and love your robe … a recipe of healthy tacos is a good idea

6. lalla oumma says:

love u from morocco ❤❤

7. Love how you hide the stain on the shirt in the video and then go ahead and show the stain on snap?? love you❤ ❤

8. Kay O'Dell says:

This is probably one of my favorite videos you've ever done! good work

9. I opened YouTube to watch ur video,and when I opened it. the first video in my suggestions was ur video. what a coincidence!❤?
    MUCH LOVE FROM KUWAIT. ?( its 4:00am here and I'm watching ur video's?❤????)
    and those kababssss lookkssss sooooo tastyyyyyy, I'm literally craving them rn.❤❤??
    and yes yes healthy pizza and tacos is a bomb Idea.
    #pizzalove #LaibaFam #snapchatLiabaFam

10. LAIBAA YOU HELPED SO MUCHH I REALLY NEEDED A SOUP RECIPE WHICH INVOLVED CABBAGE BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD ITS GREAT FOR WEIGHT N ALL THANKYOUU OMGG IM SOO EXCITED TO MAKE THIS ???

11. Nida Noor says:

Hahaha! You're still cool ? in your pjs and so cute while pulling your braids! ? XD #PjsFTW ???

12. Chicken Alfredo please!

13. A healthier version of chicken parmesan please!

14. Favourite food is subway ?

15. I love how comfortable you are in front of a camera. ? always keeping it real. Also thanks for finally posting the video !

16. Diana Garcia says:

LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!!! ?? btw I've attempted 4 times to dye my hair your red and I always get a bright burgundy. ??

17. Can you do what i eat in a day?

18. YAAY!!! I was so excited when u said u were uploading a video! I love ur videos so much!!! Hope to meet u one day ❤ #snapchatfam

19. Shiva Sheevz says:

Love these videos girl. Really good for beginners which I'm sure a majority of your peeps are. ?? keep up these vids ?

20. Aurida Asad says:

You're the only blogger I follow!! I literally love your blog♥️ Gonna try the soup soon? btw my favourite food is biryani, I dont think you can do a healthier version of that? maza hi nahi raheyga biryani main phir ?

21. lashonahot says:

grilled cheese sandwich!!

22. Monaa Farooq says:

I LOVE YOU LAIBAAAA ????
    Can i be on ur sc ??

23. Laibas snapchat stories are enough for a daily vlog ??????????

24. Yay!!! Yes please do more recipes! I find that eating right and tryna come up with food ideas besides chicken and broccoli is my biggest weakness when trying to lean out!! Thanks for the ideas! Love ya! <3 <3 <3

25. Shaki rifo says:

the robe is life lol

26. LAIBA Thank you sooooo much for this recipe love you soooooooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️?????? put me on ur snappp plz …..healthy pizza ??

27. I love eating potato chips it's my weakness?

28. xan joy says:

Thanks for posting! I don't like veggies but I might have to try those..they look tasty :p

29. You look amazing! Wish I had your motivation to work out and eat good! ?❤️

30. Aman Ray says:

I love how genuine you are ❤️❤️

31. please create a healthier recipe for pizza! ?

32. ManDers746 says:

???????? i love being able to watch your snaps and now YouTube video while you're in your robe and no makeup. cause almost 100% we are in our couch potato- at home attire and no makeup also!! i appreciate and love how relatable and real you are ❣️ definitely trying these recipes next week! must find seekh kebob ASAP p.s. i totally thought you had tattoo on the video cover!

p.s.s – lol do you still like eating your chicken breasts cold? i remember watching one of your videos saying you just eat them right out the fridge the next morning without warming them up. HOWWWW?! lol, i couldn't! but love youuuu! ???????????

33. Haven't gone grocery shopping cause I was waiting for this lol thank you for putting the cabbage soup I always miss it on Snapchat ??????