Best Vegan Mashed Potatoes | Healthy Vegan Recipes

1. Definitely having this for lunch today! My mum loved it too <3 You have a new subscriber~~ ;D xo

2. Aprilieo says:

i made this and it was so yummmyyy!!!

3. Was this inspired by hutspot or did you just happen to come up with almost the same thing by yourself?

4. Can I remove the onions? … and replace it with something else!

5. Nisha Dr R says:

is it not bitter with boiled onions…i would chop them n fry with ghee

6. Geco Correal says:

I would not eat onions like that.

7. It helps you better understand what the Paleo Diet is all about. It also has great information for you to use and become familiar with. Paleo For Beginners presents strong rational for doing so and instead building your diet around meats, seafood’s, and plants high in protein. https://plus.google.com/b/103304444587847834485/103304444587847834485/posts/Evzo3Pjf7FV?sfc=true

8. can i just throw it in the blender instead of mashing it with a potato masher?? i dont have one:(

9. Great idea. I will do them wo the salt and oil. Thanks for the great idea.

10. Lee Mae says:

What kind of immersion blender is that

11. I always make this but I add some nutmeg and a little bit of soy milk instead of the broth, delicious ?

12. Jessica B says:

I have a kitchen aid hand mixer is that still okay to use to mix the potatoes and veggies ?

13. cami gurl says:

I love ur videos. Thank u for sharing 🙂

14. awsome tasted great ^^

15. Stark says:

what happens if i dont put the onions !?

16. Mia Kaylie says:

Can anybody tell me if i don't put olive oil will it turn out well ?

17. N mail Noel says:

Oooo I made this! It is soooo good!!!! and I added nutritional yeast tho:) Thank you for this wonderful recipe and beautiful video 🙂

18. Definitely making this tonight!!!

19. blah girl says:

can i use regular onions

20. yung hec says:

You are so beautiful, you make me wanna turn vegan and great video btw

21. It was delicious I tried it I recommend it

22. Wow this looks delicious I'm going to try this tonight. And it also looks like it's good for babies as well

23. Yes!!! Making this tomorrow(-: