QUICK & HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS! Healthy Fast Food!

1. OceanBlu15 says:

🥚🐇🐔🐥Happy Easter everyone!!!Britney,you have the best YOUtube channel EVER!!!!Your husbund is so funny!!!HA,HA!!!WELL,HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!Your breakfast foods were amazing!My favorite was the Breakfast Ice cream with fruits🍇🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🍓=🍦🍧🍨

2. Go ahead with the Lunch & Dinner versions!

3. Weird. When I make freezer smoothie bags and include protein powder, it always ends up making a mess when I transfer to the blender!!
    Wonder what I'm doing wrong?

Happy Easter!! 🐰

4. souha said says:

I loveee your ideas thank you for sharing them 😊

5. cluning09 says:

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

6. Lida Jan says:

I love your beautiful Videos and voice🌸💗

7. Happy Easter!
    Please please please do dinner video. Love your channel so much.

8. pleaseeeeee do dinner!!!

9. the world's most healthest fast food 😂

10. mehak sharma says:

yummy!!!💟💟💟💟💟🙌

11. Madhu Jana says:

may be a snack video instead of lunch/dinner

12. ♡♡ everybody like this so I can have more quick meal ideas!

13. AWESOME thank you 🙌😊❤

14. Sheila Perl says:

Great idea's for breakfast! Yes, I would love lunch and dinner videos! Lol, I just loved the ending!

15. Looloos Hair says:

I definitely want to see lunch and dinner ideas!! I love the smoothie idea. That will be brilliant for me doing the school run with 3 kids!! My daughter and I do hairstyle videos 😉 im loving the 2 videos a week. Your videos are always amazing though 💕💕

16. Love Meg says:

hahahah!! that ending!! 💟 love it!
    love your breakfast ideas too! we do those egg muffins all the time too! my kids love them!

17. yes please!!! lunch and dinner!!

18. Grace Ogles says:

Coconut whip?!? That sounds so good!!

19. Friends subscribe to my channel……my new n will b motivated 😊

20. des m says:

Love the video!Please make a lunch version! 😀

21. lin90210 says:

yes please to lunch and dinner vids!!!

22. Great, great idea! I'm trying them all, thanks!

23. healthy food that looks like it taste good, about time someone post one! 👏

24. LilyBeauty says:

I needed this!!! Everything looks delicious!

25. Those all look so good. I want to eat it all!

26. Awesome ideas! Yes to lunch and dinner!

27. wheat montana? us too!

28. Tanya F says:

What ever happened to the give – away?

29. Stylish Kue says:

Wish I could like alot of times.Please do more videos. Thanks again for the link to infant sleeping ideas from the previous video.

30. I would love to try the egg bites they look so good.

31. Jaxx ptrs says:

Happy Easter, I love this video, I wish I could keep hitting the thumbs up, but I would love to see more videos like this, please, I'm learning new things from watching your videos, Ty, ☺,

32. I prep egg wraps for the week. I use a flax flatbread wrap and put a scrambled egg and a slice of cheese inside. It warms up in 45 seconds at work!

33. Great breakfast ideas and would like to watch more meal prep ideas. Absolutely love the hilarious ending of this video which made me very curious – has Ryan ever mistaken Carter's food for coffee creamer?

34. lunch and dinner version, please.

35. Lisa Emerald says:

I have never seen a YouTuber with so much consistent positivity & feedback on their videos 🙂 I love that & I love your content!

36. Mmm! These look great! I wish I didn't have an allergy to bananas and avocados. I could eat avocados all day

37. Happy Easter! I loved the tips for breakfast!

38. My favorite video yet. Please make more quick healthy food videos!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

39. Aubrey Cox says:

Great timing really needed this video at this time of year (exams) love the video

40. very delicious 👍👍👍❤❤❤❤
    Love the end 😁😁😁😁😁

41. zz22 says:

What top are you wearing?

42. love your breakfast idea

43. please do lunch and dinner 🙂

44. Excellent ideas..thank you so much…Happy Easter to you and your sweet family!! xo

45. Random question but where do you get your nursing tanks from?