Fast and Easy Recipes | Top 10 Tasty Recipe From Tastemade #9
I know you will need full recipes below so please subscribe to see more video 🙂
Colorful Steamed Dumplings Full recipe: https://taste.md/2nUhoIg
Korean Kimchi Meatloaf Roll Full recipe: https://taste.md/2o8fxOg
4 Ways to Hack Mini Muffin Pans Full recipe https://taste.md/2oVXS1a
Honeycomb Three Ways Full recipe: https://taste.md/2jJG0D3
Pizza Lasagna Full recipe: https://taste.md/2i8reqg
Baked Avocado Crab Dip
Avocado Baked Crab Dip
Makes 6 cups
3 Avocados from Mexico
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup greek yogurt
1 pound jumbo lump crab meat, picked
¼ cup chopped chives
1 lemon, zested and juiced
½ cup jack cheese
Crushed Saltine Crackers
Tabasco Sauce to taste (as little or as much as you’d like)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Slice avocados in half and remove the pits.
3. In a bowl, whip cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Mix in crab, chives, lemon zest, lemon juice, and jack cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Mix together melted butter, hot sauce, and saltine crackers until coated.
5. Heat a grill pan, brush avocado halves with oil and grill until golden and marked. Fill avocado halves with crab dip and top with spicy buttered saltines and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and bubbly.
channel subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjAgyTGU81vvR4JwfI7FQ0w
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Best-Foods-Cakes-994689387245309/?notif_t=page_fan
twitter : https://twitter.com/BestTasty1
pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/besttasty/
Affimity : https://affimity.com/u/BestTasty