Creamy Coconut Chicken – Dinner in 30 Minutes

1. that looks so good i will be trying this one ! i really think my husband will like like πŸ˜‰πŸ’ž

2. Looks so yummy, chicken curry is always a good idea!

3. wow so yummies I feel like jump into the video to eat them all you did a great job there I will try this thanks a lot

4. Did you add turmeric too? The gravy has the color of curry.

5. M Jay Evans says:

wow you made it look so easy! I'm really keen to give this a go.

6. Was wondering what to make for dinner. Will make this dish, so wonderful to come home from work and find something easy to prepare.

7. Nayomi M says:

Thank you for sharing. I can definitely eat this on my keto diet minus the rice lol

8. Paris Tower says:

MMMMM SO DELICIOUS..I NEED TO TRY THIS RECIPE…ALWAYS THE BEST RECIPES…. THANK YOU …LO E TO WATCH YOUR VIDEOS….I'M LEARNING TO COOM REALLY DELICIUOS…WITH YOUR VIDEOA…THANKA SO MICH…BLEASINGS..ALWAYS ..πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ½…πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

9. J Poodie says:

I should make this with some basmati rice this weekend!

10. Emmy Adrian says:

Wow…looks easy and delicious πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

11. MelCraft10 says:

You have quite the following. I was wondering if you ever thought of making an app? You have so many yummy recipes and videos that a lot of people would find convenient in a good app =)

12. Jr Sk says:

yummm..😒😒😒getting more hungry now

13. Ralu Demsa says:

like. pls visit my chanel

14. Yum! That looks healthy and easy to make too!

15. Hi Dave, BTW, the coconut milk, is it the unsweet one or another one ? i don't cook with coconut milk – wwll, i never cooked with that before but your recipe looks really yummy. Maybe soon i will try to see if we like that. Thanks for sharing and have a nice week-end ahead ! β™₯

16. plush furr says:

the smokey effect- fluid black smoke…well not that smokeyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.this luk amazingly delicious😍😌

17. noni ilminda says:

hey it's called "gulai" in my country, indonesia. it's really spicy and good.

18. so easy to make. I'm doing this tonight thanks

19. Oh my, I am drooling here. We love cooking with chicken and THIS is such a easy and good looking dish. I think I want to dunk some Naan bread in to this. I shall bake NAAN bread tomorrow and shall cook this.