Pyaz ki kachori/Onion kachori Recipe/Snacks, Breakfast Recipe/Khashta kachori
Pyaz /Onion ki kachori is a traditional Rajasthani dish ,it’s cute crispy , Khashta and taste great,you can prepare it for your Breakfast , snacks or in parties too .These kachori personally i like it with tamarind / Imli ki Chatni.
For the dough:
2 cups Maida (Plain Flour)
1/4 cup melted Ghee
1/2 tsp Salt
Water as required
2 cups finely chopped Onions ( 3 large onion)
1 tsp Saunf (Fennel Seeds)
1 tsp mustered seeds
1 Bay Leaves( tej pata)
1/2 tsp finely chopped Green Chillies
2 tblsp Besan (Bengal Gram Flour)
1 1/2 tsp Dhania Powder (Coriander)
1 tsp Chilli Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
3 tblsp Chopped Coriander
2 tblsp Oil
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
How to make Pyaz/onion ki kachori :
1. To prepare the dough combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a semi soft dough using water.
2 . Keep it for 15 minutes.By covering itwet cloth.
3. For the onion filling heat oil in a pan.
Add the saunf, bay leaves, mustered seeds,cumin seeds and onions and saute till the onions turn light soft brown in color.
4. Add the besan, coriander powder, chilli powder, garam masala and salt and saute for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the chopped coriander and chopped chillis.
6. mix well.Remove the bay leaves.Allow the mixture to cool completely.
7. To make kachoris roll out the dough into a 2 inch diameter circle.
8. Place one portion of the filling in the centre of the rolled dough.
9. Seal the ends tightly and remove excess dough.
10. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
11. Deep fry the kachoris in hot oil over a slow to medium flame till golden brown.The kachoris should puff up like puris.
12 . These kachoris take a long time to be cooked in the inside too.
13. Serve hot with tamarind chutney and hari chutney.
Subscribe me here link – http://goo.gl/0nAFK3
Google+ link -https://goo.gl/hwELbZ
Fb page- https://www.facebook.com/SnehaGuptaRecipes
SHOW YOUR LOVE AND APPRECIATION BY SUBSCRIBING TO MY CHANNEL FREE
Chutney /Dips RECIPES LINKS
Easy and simple Chatni of Coriander and Tomato .
Recipe detail link https://youtu.be/BBRJRab6H7o
Tangy ,Sweet and Sour,try this Imli ( tamarind ) and gud ki chutney , Recipe link https://youtu.be/39hfXeR498E