3 Easy & Delicious Burger Recipes For Lunch or Dinner!

1. Nikki looks so gorgeous in the intro💜 great video!!

2. Maria Jay says:

I'm such a carnivore but these looked so amazing and I'll have to try these and these burgers!!

3. Happy dirty 30 girl you dont look a day over 20 🙂

4. Your 30 ? !!!!!! OMG ! you don't look it , i thought you were like 20 or 21 ^^

5. starsdaisuki says:

thank you Nikki! I needed these.

6. Jackie O' says:

where is your white cut out top from?? i neeed it!!! 😍

7. Love how you look in this video! Killin your 30s already! Also, I loved that dress so much I ordered it right away. Great video!

8. Ambs Jean says:

omg these look amazing!!! I love this video so much! I want to try these for sure. BTW I love your outfit Nikki! love you so much!!! ❤❤❤❤ I'll be trying these soon my son is on a gluten free diet so these would be great:)

9. where is that white top from?!?!?

10. This White top isso soooo pretty! Where is it from?

11. Danielle lee says:

Nikki! Where did you get the off the shoulder top you're wearing in the intro? Sooo cutee

12. Talia Yacoub says:

Hi!! I am a singer + songwriter and I just posted an original called "Do Angels Cry?" It would mean so much to me if you listened!❤️

13. Hope you had fun at your party 🎉🎉🎉. You look so young I would have never guessed that you were 30 💖

14. Boo!!! I love your dress or top! Where did you get it?! ❤️

15. Emily Mass says:

I saw those at Whole Foods and was skeptical but this totes made me want to buy and try now!!

16. jessxhoward says:

"all vegetarian"
    you hAVE MY ATTENTION.

hopefully the burgers are available in the UK but we have some pretty lit substitutes

17. jessxhoward says:

21. That made me so hungry 🤗👌

22. Omg happy early birthday 😊😊😊 you look so beautiful

23. MiniMeeshie says:

Happy birthday love!!!!!

24. Thank you Niki I love you and happy early birthday

25. happy birthday Nikki and your dress is so pretty

26. All of those burgers look delish! (Minus blue cheese haha…) Where is that white lacey tank from? The one you were wearing in the cooking sections. So so cute! Also, and most importantly Happy Birthday!!!

27. You looked so pretty in the blue dress! Happy Birthday and loved the burger recipes 🙂 I need to try those pattys.

28. 🎉💕🎉💕New channel here!!! Anyone want to support eachother?!?! Drop a comment below 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻🎉💕🎉🎉

29. OFF TOPIC BUT WHERE IS THAT TOP FROM?????

30. happy birthday!!!!!!!🎊💞 hope you enjoy your self….

31. Essence C says:

Looking forward to trying these!

32. Sarah Cwynar says:

Omg!!!! Nikki where did you get the beyond meat burger?? I don't remember if you mentioned it or not.. Trader joes? I live in Canada so we don't have trader joes but maybe they will have them at whole foods?!?

33. Nikki you are the best and prettiest youtuber I know

34. Yummy 😋😍🍔

35. OMG STOP IT RIGHT NOW THESE BEYOND BURGERS ARE MY LIFE I LITERALLY HAVE EATEN THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE JANUARY 22 THEY R EVERYTHING 😭

36. joy jt says: