What’s for Dinner? | Shelly’s Home Life (May 1 – 7, 2017)

1. I'd love to see your parents garden! Wow beautiful produce!

2. Mama Doortje says:

Loved the part where you are at your parents house/farmers market lol! Thanks for sharing!!

3. jeffh1960 says:

Always enjoy your videos! All of your meals look yummy! Nice to see your Mom & Dad's farm and fresh produce, there's nothing like it!!

4. My parents are retired and they plant a garden because they enjoy it. Last year they planted over 100 tomato plants so they could share with family and church members. I can't wait for some zero point goodies! As I was biting down on a green onion that my dad had grown, he told me they were so pretty because he used horse manure…..gag. Terrible timing.

5. those red potatoes look better than the ones in the store.

6. Nelle D says:

I have missed these!!!!

7. I'm totally hooked on the cauliflower tots!

8. It's so nice to have fresh vegetables from the garden. What a cool way to grow herbs.

9. Décor Diva says:

Awwwwww, such a sweet family. =)

10. We LOVE those broccoli and cheese veggie tots! So good!

11. Loved seeing the farm!  We live on a small homestead and grow our food also.

12. Pork chops looked delicious I'm definitely going to try it.

13. EC P says:

Love, love red new potatoes!!!

14. So lovely to see your Pop and his home grown produce!! TFS Shelly it's always great to catch up with you and your family.☘💐🌷🌸🌻🌼

15. Joanie Y. says:

Shelly, I love when you visit your parents' farm! What great produce you got and those herbs looked good! Your family Mexican dinner was amazing! What a great spread. I wanted a little bit of everything. lol. It looks like the beginning of a wonderful summer for all of you! Hugs, Joanie 😊🌼💗

16. Those meat balls look amazing!

17. Note to self… Don't watch these videos at 2:30 in the afternoon! I'm starving now! Lol

18. aj lively says:

The nutritional yeast is cheaper at Trader Joe's, if you have one near by. Love the stuff.

19. Delicious dinners Shelly! I have a question about the veggie tots. Do they crisp up like tater tots? My daughtrr and I LOVE the cauliflower rice. So far I have done lime rice, fried rice, and the mexican rice you have made.

20. shelly bean says:

Great video and thanks for bringing us to your parents!!! I love when I go see my parents and come back with all my produce!

21. Jayme soller says:

I've been looking for a good pulled pork or brisket. I'll have to give that brand a try!

22. My dad loved to farm too in his past time. He planted on land that was farmed for over 100 years so you know that dirt was rich soil. =) I love that your dad and mom plant their own vegetables too. Miss Emily seemed to be having fun too. Tfs

23. P TEBO says:

Your Dad and Mom are so neat, great Idea your Dad had. Wonderful looking potatoes an onions! Love the chicken skewers and breaded fillets too.