Learn How To Make Eggless Mango Mousse Recipe from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. This Homemade Dessert Recipe is an eggless recipe and contains no gelatin.
Mango mousse is a creamy, fluffy dessert recipe made with tropical mangoes, mixed with whipped cream, mango puree and gelatin.
1 cup of sweetened whipping cream (If using the unsweetened version, add 3/4 cup of icing sugar to it)
¼ cup of agar agar mixed with 1 Cup water
A pinch of salt
Juice of half a lime
Chopped mango pieces
Balls scooped out with a melon scooper from the mango
1. Whip the cream until soft peaks are formed and refrigerate it.
2. Heat Agar agar and water while whisking perodically for 10 minutes and add sugar in it.
3. Add warm mango pulp to it while stirring vigorously followed by a pinch of salt and lemon juice. Take the mixture off the flame.
4. Mix the whipped cream and mango pulp in a bowl using the folding method.
5. In small cups add mango pieces and pour the mousse mixture. Tap the cups and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
6. Garnish with mango balls and mint leaves.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood