3 Easy Delicious Fruit Salad Recipes

These simple and delicious fruit salad recipes are perfect for summer! The Creamy Ambrosia Fruit Salad Recipes, Berry Peach Fruit Salad, and Cucumber Melon Fruit Salad all make a refreshing snack or dessert.

FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS:

optional: mint, basil, etc

MELON CUCUMBER SALAD
1 cup of chopped watermelon
1 cup chopped honey dew
1 cup chopped cantaloupe
1.5 cup chopped cucumber
1/2 tsp. diced jalapeno (optional)
2 tbsp fresh lime
Handful of fresh mint
Handful of crumbled feta

BERRY PEACH SALAD
1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
2 peaches, cut into chunks
6 ounces fresh blackberries
6 ounces fresh blueberries
6 ounces fresh raspberries
1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon honey

Clean & Delicious is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This does not cost you a thing! Shopping through our links is an easy way to support Clean & Delicious and we appreciate and are super grateful for your support!

1. I love these recipes!! I need that Berry Peach Fruit Salad in my life!!

2. Oh My!!! Definitely will be trying the second one… I too LOVE those little cucumbers!!! Hadn't thought to add to fruit salad tho!! Will surely be doing that now! Thanks for the idea!!! I love using plain Greek yogurt in with my fresh fruits!

3. with greek yoghurt and fruits… its really heathy!

4. the 2nd salad looks amazing

5. I really liked how you made the ambrosia salad, I was ready to skip the video until I heard you say you made it with yogurt ๐Ÿ™‚ย  Totally SCD legal, so thank you for the recipe.ย  I will try it one upcoming weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

6. the food stall near my house sells fruit salad with mayo and grated cheese and I found it really disgusting

7. I will definitely be trying the berry basil peach Salad today,so very excited to try it, thank you for theses amazing recipes.

8. luticia says:

Did you guys know?: A honey melon is more closely related to a cucumber than to a watermelon ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. Oh my! This looks so mouthwatering!

10. Naureen Alam says:

Great for Ramadan… Thanks

11. lickthebean says:

Hi Danni, I'm going to try the ambrosia fruit salad first and I'd really like to try them all. Thanks for your great video.

12. iwreni says:

"hey guys its dani" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you're a crack up! can't wait to try these salads! ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘

13. I would like to try the berry peach, and melon cucumber but no jalapeรฑo.

14. Fruit salad. Yummy yummy

15. I can't choose a favourite because they all sound so great.
    My children love cucumber and melon and I think it's safe to say they eat it at least once a day during summer (not together in the same dish)
    I never thought to combine them in a fruit salad for dessert because in France (or our region at least) melon is typically served as an entrรฉe (starter)
    Thanks for the delicious recipes Dani!

16. barnaboy101 says:

There she goes with the cucumber again, some people are allergic to it

17. i will perhaps test the second one,…but i'm not so sure to like it…i don't like watermelon, i dont like melon (cantaloupe) and etc…but perhaps the mix of all + feta could be interresting as a summer flavour…thanks for sharing. (the 2 other fruit salads i already do regularly, same kind at least)

18. Just saved to my RECIPES playlist! ;D
    I want to try the ambrosia one first. SO OVER syrupy-sweet canned fruit…. I want to try it your way – Clean & Delicious!! ;D

Xx

19. Awesome combinations Dani.

20. Me Mary says:

Suuuuper yummy!

21. Carrie says:

I shared your hummus recipe with a couple of my friends and they loved it!!

22. Rekha Balaji says:

thanks for sharing these Dani !! I am big on fruits and I am absolutely going to try each of these for I me myself ๐Ÿค—

23. I love anything easy ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

24. William Roby says:

first salad looks the best. they all look great

25. kiwifruitkl says:

In Southern China, the weather is hot, and so many local provinces are known to serve hot-spicy food.

26. Nat Mo says:

Tasty but leave out the mint.

27. These look incredible, Dani!! I can't pick- I'm making them all ๐Ÿ˜‹

28. Julie Bates says:

I will definitely make ALL of them, but I will probably try the one with the cucumber because it looks so good and I love cucumbers!

29. Wejdan Mina says:

is it sweetened coconut

30. You said basil in the berry fruit salad but the recipe says mint?

31. Julie Bates says:

These recipes look perfect, thanks!!!

32. T W says:

yum! Thanks:) qyestion: if used for meal prep, how long will they last?

33. Pragna yadav says:

Pls provide the link for how to chop pineapple

34. bizybee65 says:

Hard to decide which to try first, they all look delicious! Berry/basil salad sounds good for my lunches this week. Have a great Memorial Day Dani. Thanks for all the good recipes! –Anne

35. all 3 salads look yummy

36. dory99 says:

I just love your videos.

37. Meka1069 says:

I have to try the melon cucumber salad, it looks delicious! ๐Ÿ™‚

38. I love the healthy Ambrosia salad…I think, you forgot to add the green grapes to the bowl, whereas they are mentioned in the description box…
    Also love the melon cuc's salad. it's fresh and fun.
    Lovedโ€‹ the berry peachy salad…but I only get strawberries where I live ๐Ÿ˜ฃ What a bummer!

39. FLOODOFSINS says:

I need to find a woman who will make this for me. And maybe a sandwich to go with this salad.

40. Evelyn Ruiz says:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿด!! Yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹ u know I will try them all lol thank u for these salads

41. Anda Spso says:

I absolutely love ambrosia. I will be trying this new twist this week

42. Woka Wang says:

notification squad ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

43. I'm gonna try all 3 !!! I so love your videos they are the best girl !!!

44. Thank you very much!!! It's very delicious and I tried it already, thank you, and God Bless you.๐Ÿค—

45. I'm having Greek yogurt while watching this video.๐Ÿ˜ Didn't think about mixing in honey with it. Thanks for the tip.

46. Love the first one with the yogurt