Chicken-less Nuggets & Meatballs // Easy TVP Recipes (vegan)

Quick and easy, simple recipes using TVP (textured vegetable protein) or TSP (textured soy protein). These can easily be made gluten-free with the substitution of gf flour and breadcrumbs.

// r e c i p e s
::Chicken-less Nuggets
::Meatballs

// c o n t a c t
thesarahsullivan@gmail.com

// m u s i c

// i n f o
filmed with: canon eos rebel t5i
edited with: final cut pro

1. probably my favorite channel right now πŸ™‚ great video, I'm definitely gonna try this.

2. tarmanda1116 says:

Can't wait to try these!

3. Yum! 😍❀️

4. Yes, Noah Martin said crab cakes…add some old bay seasoning with celery,onion, carrot…yum!

5. Looking radiant, you go girl!!! πŸ’•πŸ‘Œ

6. Thank you for sharing!

7. MAY THE VEGAN GODS BLESS YOU, SARAH!! My family LOVES TVP and I've been looking for new creative recipes!! I'll be trying these out tonight! πŸ˜‹

8. Summer says:

This is so scary, I was literally looking for TVP recipes that made chicken nugget style dishes. This is creepy

9. Noah Martin says:

HAVE TO TRY THIS! I made the crab cakes you did, OMG they were fantastic

10. HeavyHero says:

Great tips on simplifying the meatless making process while keeping the fat content to a healthy minimum πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

11. Jenni Thomas says:

baby needs a mixture of both video formats. Love your videos girl, can't WAIT to make these <3

12. Kaylee Smith says:

Seriously loving your videos. I'm not even vegan but I love to see the creativity that goes into the cooking. I honestly have a ton of respect for people who are vegan, it's super easy to follow any meat recipe. But to find things to go in place of the meat and finding new ways to use the options you do have takes so much more effort. Obviously a lifestyle choice, but developing a recipe book/box that is vegan food when you come from a non vegan family must take some time. Rambling, anyway! Love from NY

13. love the videos! thanks for sharing another incredible, yet simple recipe video.

14. Stacia MO says:

These videos are life!

15. I've always wondered how a person could keep the TVP together to make something like this. I wonder, do you think a flax egg would also work?

16. FIRST! (Hopefully) Love your recipes Sarah, huuuuge fan❀❀❀

17. Found your channel last week. I love your recipes. I am a gluten free ovo vegetarian. I like the use of TVP. I only have used it in chilli and spaghetti sauce. I am going to try the nugget . I can't eat gluten so I haven't had a vegan nugget in a while.

18. Chubb Deuce says:

Love the length of the videos and how you present all of the ingredients beforehand. A brief video to show the process and how it should look in the end is perfect! I have only used TVP in chili so I'm excited to try this!πŸ˜ƒ

19. MightyHungry says:

I've been using butler soy curls instead of TVP as of late. It contains whole soybeans, but processed in such a way that it has a similar (but better) texture compared to TVP. If you haven't tried it, check it out!

20. Thanks for watching. πŸ™‚ If you have any other favorite ways to use TVP, leave a comment below! Also let me know — are you interested in longer videos or should I keep them in the 3-5 minute range? Or a mixture of both? Would love your feedback. <3