Easy Vegan Lunch Ideas (Bento Box)

1. Fabiola your videos have been very inspiring to me because I am trying to transition to a vegan diet and you make it look so easy and appetizing. All of the recipes look amazing but if I had to choose I would choose the first one because of the quinoa, I love quinoa. Thanks for sharing. Do you have any tips on juicing? By the way, I love your accent, where are you from? Take care.

2. Hello! I'm a new subscriber, and I love your content!! I binge watched most of your videos yesterday, and you have the cutest little baby girl!! I love your energy, and I will look forward to more of your videos!! Much love from your new friend Krissy from Oregon!! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

3. Gwen Moody says:

I like all three boxes, since I do hot and cold meals. I like the variety of fruits and veggies you use. Another plus the dressings look delicious.

4. jerricaher says:

About how much is your grocery bill a month for your whole family?

5. I love all three but the first two are my favorites. I like the balance of cooked and raw foods. I can't wait to try your dressing. πŸ€—

6. Marli says:

Those lunch boxes are sooo cute! Can you make a video of things to make when you're sick!?

7. Great recipes! Have to try these out for school πŸ™‚

8. Love Land says:

Hi Fabiola… I'm a new subscriber. What a beautiful family and amazing recipes. I never knew okra could be eaten raw. I love okraπŸ‘

9. Andrins N says:

Hi Fabiola,
    I'm a new subscriber and already I love your channel. Ur baby girl is to die for she soooo cute😍😍😍

I wanted to ask you, where are u from originally?

10. Queen Toshe says:

I prefer them all!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

11. HiπŸ™‹ I love your videos I'm trying to eat better and I'm started buying alot of veggies and fruits and whole grains so looking at your videos really inspires me .I'm transitioning in slowly …keep up the good work…I will keep watchingπŸ™Œβ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ’›

12. yaayaa 0208 says:

yaaay! great vids. New subscriber today. easy, breezy especially with recipes included below on your channel, for when a woman like me,don't feel like writing and I can just pull up your video in the grocery store and keep it moving happy and carefree and not miss a beat! 😎😍☝God Is good. lol! Thanks a bunch!

13. I love this! I would prefer the last completely raw vegan mean because I went vegan a month and a week ago and I've been eating all cooked food. while I do feel ten times better than I did with my old diet I still get bloated and I heard that eating raw makes you feel your best. so I would definitely give it a go for a whileπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ’›

14. You 're my inspiration for start something like new life for my family. I would like to explain my parents why I love raw fruits and vegetables, but I'm not sure that one day they will live healtier then now. However, I LOVE your videos, your smile and also your family are making my every day. Greetings for you and your adorable daugther. ❀

15. Emely S says:

I recently subscribed, great video, that quinoa looked so good 😊