3 EASY & HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS!

Today I’m showing you 3 EASY & HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS! These are some of my current favorite recipes and they’re so fast to make and also healthy! GIVE THIS VIDEO A THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE IT!

My HUGE Haul Video:

INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ FACEBOOK ♥ PINTEREST ♥ SNAPCHAT ♥ NikkiPhillippi

♥ MY VLOG CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/thephillippis
♥ MY BLOG: http://www.nikkiphillippi.com
—————————————
THANKS TO THESE PEEPS FOR HELPING MAKE THIS VIDEO COME TO LIFE!
Dan: @dan_phillippi
Melissa: @melissa_weldon
Emily: @MissEmilyOlson1 ● http://bit.ly/MissEmilyOlson1
———————————————————
Business Inquiries: Vanessa@jamesgrant.com

FTC: This video is not sponsored

Today I showed you guys 3 healthy breakfast ideas! Making healthy meals can be easy and fun! I love making healthy lunches or healthy dinners because they make me feel good about what I’m eating. Do you ever wonder what I eat in a day? Now you can get a sneak peek into what I eat in a day or things to eat, meal ideas, healthy tips, and recipes that are healthy and easy for the family.

I love food, and I love cooking, so healthy meals are so fun to make for Dan and me! If you’re vegan or vegetarian, you can modify the recipes to fit your preferences! I like to vary these recipes for whatever fresh produce I have on hand, so if I don’t have an heirloom tomato, I’ll swap it out for something different like a red tomato. Healthy breakfasts are the #1 way to start your day right, and to help boost your metabolism and lose weight if that’s something you’re trying to do.

I am so happy that you guys are loving my healthy recipes and meal prep videos. I love healthy cooking so if you have any recipe requests or future easy dinner ideas or healthy lunch ideas or snack ideas, let me know and I will make them! I love making fast dinner recipes and healthy dinner meals so this video I hope you will enjoy! 🙂

1. I want cashew cream cheese​ now! I need to find a recipe since I have cashew pieces in my freezer! 😄

2. I love your channel and really appreciate all your videos but those were green onions that you put on the toast not scallions just saying..

3. 🙋🏽 it applies to me!

4. What happened to your pinky?!

5. 🙋🏻 late but still here

6. Dude I love all your cooking videos 🙂

7. Angela Black says:

Okay what does "OG" stand for?

8. Lydia says:

Why are her intros always so long?

9. Honey that is a dragonfly

10. 🙋🏻🙆🏻💅🏻💜🌟✌🏿️✌🏼️👍🏾👍🏽

11. What the hell are scallions?

12. 👍🏻👍🏽👍👍🏼👍🏾✌🏻️✌🏼️✌🏿️✌🏾️✌🏽️✌️🌟👏👏👏🏻⭐️👀💅🏻🌹

13. Ahhh Nikki, I don't know if you'll ever see this but I've been watching you since your channel was only a few months old and I seriously LOVE your videos! I was in 8th grade when I started watching you and now I'm 20. I've loved watching you and your family grow and I just want you to know that your videos make me so happy, even when I'm feeling really low 😊 💜💜💜

14. 🙋🏽notification squad

15. Emily C says:

🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻

16. I seriously love your food videos!!! Every recipe always looks and sounds so yummy!! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you guys have a had a great Sunday so far! 😊💛✨☀️

17. selltheframe says:

I really like all of your meal idea videos.

18. I get notifications whenever u upload a new video🙋 and I love your food videos

19. dea Nuredini says:

you look like Lauren Elizabeth

20. Vivian Li says:

Nikki i loveeeee your cooking videos! ❤️❤️ where's your cardigan from? I love it!

21. me watch video while eating cake

22. Nikki can you do a video on any breakfasts to go recipes you have please?!

23. 🙋how do u change the skin

24. Jessica meow says:

So would this be fine to eat before a workout in the morning?

25. Can't wait to make these!

26. Andrea Garza says:

I love these type of food videos, Every one doing hello fresh got pretty boring since every youtuber were doing it

27. Love all of your recipes! 🙋🏽

28. 🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️

29. Jayme Galash says:

I try almost all of your food ideas. I remember a while ago you had avocado toast with goat cheese and sea salt….. I ate that forever. So good.

30. So delicious, such a good inspiration I will make this soon as I can hihi😹😍🙈❤️

31. YummmmmThe toast looked so good!

32. Planwithme says:

Who here are my fellow mommies who are obsessed with Nikki?!?!?!