Chia Pudding Recipe 4 Ways | Healthy Breakfast Idea

1. Kelly Moore says:

I'm gonna try the chocolate one with strawberries and bananas. 🤗

2. I have done the chocolate one in the past but I feel like I didn't sweeten it enough. I'll have to try it again.

3. LOVE chocolate chia pudding! i usually make a big batch and eat throughout the week. Yum. The matcha one sounds good too🙂

4. I like your videos the moment I hit play haha!

5. lelukins says:

Yes please, I'd really like a matcha 101 video.

6. Beautiful recipes, I love Chia seeds, they are also loaded with fiber. I recently found a huge container of Organic ones under the brand Badia for like $16. It is like 4lbs of organic chia seeds. I put them in tons of smoothies and recipes. I love the puddings too.

7. ChrissyCrow says:

woop! these look awesome!

8. I think I'll try the chocolate first 😋 Would these little dishes be a good lunch size for me to lose weight but still nourish my body? I'm recovering from surgery. Haven't tried the Matcha powder or tea. Would definitely be interested in learning more about it please. Thanks 😊

9. sparkletts says:

yes! matcha101 for sure!

10. Yes please!! Matcha 101

11. love the chocolate one!! I've had chocolate chia seed pudding a few times and it's so good…and the one time I tried a plain vanilla flavor, my brain was like "this needs to be chocolate, why isnt this chocolate?!" 😅 I've got to try it with the coconut milk!! is that the kind that comes in the can, or the kind that comes in the milk carton because I've seen both?!

12. ceckalinka says:

Thank you for the recipes, they all look really delicious! I also appreciate the Nutrients Info, it is really helpful! 🙂

13. Lizzie says:

Hi! I have an advice for you:) When you mix matcha with liquid, it's better to put matcha first. In this recepi, you should put matcha powder before you pour almond milk;^] Thanks for sharing the recepi! Love from Japan<33

14. Matcha 101 pleeeeeaaase! and another meal prep if you dont mind ☺

15. Paula Reilly says:

Yes to matcha, never tried it yet, I like mango blackberry

16. Siti Suriani says:

gonna give this a try😃😃… looks nice and delicious…

17. Hah ! I'm eating chia pudding as I watch this, just simple old vanilla is the one for me 🙂

18. Annette Pang says:

yes please on matcha 101… love from Malaysia

19. Sarah White says:

Yes to the matcha video please! And these look great, thanks 😉

20. Omg that chocolate one 😍💕 also, you're so beautiful Dani! You glow! Love from New Jersey!!

21. I need to try chia pudding ASAP! 😍

22. FlameMirage says:

Yummm!!! I have those ingredients too 😀 will try this on the weekend for sure! Matcha 101 please! I think taro and coconut milk or mango and coconut milk omg

23. You seem to have read my mind! I was thinking about making chocolate chia pudding when your video came up, and it looks delicious. I will definitely try it out, thanks for sharing!

24. Kat8T LV says:

Hi Dani, I love your videos, thank you so much! Please do some videos on Matcha tea 😊

25. Hello to my Clean & Delicious family! I'm super excited to share these Chia Seed Pudding recipes with you. They are super delicious and make a great make ahead breakfast. Can't wait to hear your favorite flavor. xo – Dani