VEGAN BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPES

1. Oops I meant to say black SALT makes it taste more like eggs, not black pepper. Thank you to everyone for pointing that out!! <3

2. Lydia Hill says:

OMG the tofu "egg" thing was GENIUS! Have to try this soon!

3. Cesar says:

That's awesome

4. Megan Ferz says:

omg all of these sandwiches look so good

5. kim christy says:

looking sooo good, can't wait to try it. thanks darling <3

6. Emma Del Rey says:

"And you would eat three" "I WOULD" 😂😂😂

7. Léa Jallow says:

Is your boyfriend vegan 2?:)

8. you are so creative! I love this. I am definitely going to try the sweet potato one. Not making fun of this at all.. but the sandwiches look like play food to me. Lol

9. I like how simple your videos are yet they are still things I would never have thought of lol I always find myself wondering what I should cook and 9 times out of 10 I turn to your videos <3

10. the apple one would be good with some cinnamon too!

11. it would be so cool if you in your competition did like a vegan vs. normal food and then you'll get some judges in that would say which one is their fave. LOVE TO SE THAT ahah

12. Chey M says:

thank you for adding the "stupid simple" ideas in your vids. sometimes I just dont feel like making a complicated meal, but dont really know what to make.

13. Tara Dirven says:

I just cant get over how beautifull you are. Your eyes are mesmerizing😍

14. How to make tofu taste like real eggs though. I miss the taste.

15. OMG the second one looks soooo good!

16. continues to say vegan before the cheese, meat and mayo

17. I'm so trying the egg and ham one!!! thanks for sharing!

18. Isa :D says:

can you maybe do a recepy for ramen? I tried to make it myself but it didn't turn out that good…
    and do you put salt or any other flavors to your food? because there aren't any in most of your videos
    and in the summer holidays I want to try as many of your recepies as I can and I'm really excited to try them out😊

19. Itai Eiron says:

someone could live on your recipes only (and I should probably do that because everything looks so good)

20. Norma MR says:

Pizza Battle Please!

21. Poollycolor says:

"and you would eat three" 😂