Aloo Paratha Recipe – Dhaba Style Alu Paratha – Potato Stuffed Paratha – Breakfast Recipe
Here is famous Dhaba Style Aloo Paratha Recipe. It is very popular Punjabi recipe. You can serve Alu Paratha in breakfast. It is also very famous kids recipe for school tiffin. So just watch this easy Alu Parota recipe and try it at home.
Ingredients of Dhaba Style Aloo Paratha Recipe:
1. Moida / Flour (3 cups).
2. Boiled Potatoes / Seddho Aloo (3 big sizes).
3. Grated ginger (1 tsp).
4. Salt (as per your taste).
5. Sugar (as per your taste).
6. Roasted masala powder (½ tsp).
7. Chaat masala (½ tsp).
8. Chopped coriander leaves (½ cup).
9. Chopped green chilli (3 no).
10. Red chilli powder (¼ tsp).
11. Dry mango powder (1 tsp).
12. Refined oil.
Methods of How to make Aloo Paratha at Home:
1. First take 3 cups flour. Add 1 tbsp sugar, ¼ tsp salt, and 4 tbsp refined oil. Mixed it well.
2. Add some water and make soft dough. Keep it for 30 min.
3. Smashed the boil potatoes very well.
4. Add 1 tsp dry mango powder, 1 tsp grated ginger, chopped green chilli, ½ tsp roasted masala powder, ¼ tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp chat masala and chopped coriander leaves. Mixed it well.
5. Make equal 4 balls by this dough.
6. Take a flour ball and make roti shape.
7. Put some potato mixture (stuffing) on it. Cover it and make a ball again.
8. Dust some dry flour and make round shape for paratha.
9. Heat the tawa and add some oil in it. Fry the Alu paratha properly in medium heat.
10. Serve hot Pujabi Style Aloo Parathas with melting some ghee or butter, dahi and pickle.
If you like this Potato Stuffed Paratha Recipe then doesn’t forget to like it, Comment it, Share it and must subscribe my channel to get regular new recipe videos.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel: https://goo.gl/cK15aa
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/pcZQG6
Other Suggested Popular Indian Paratha Recipes:
Methi ka Paratha Recipe – https://youtu.be/TJ5JLM4xzf0