4 Healthy ONE DISH Dinner Ideas!

1. JMylah13 says:

im trying all of these this week!!! OMG! Thanks for the wonderful recipes ❤❤😊

2. Pandita Bebe says:

New subcriber liking all your videos I'm having a marathon with your videos 😄

3. Karen L. says:

The second one isn't healthy at all…
    Pasta is a carb
    Beans are carbs
    Oil is fat

No vegetables at all, barely proteins…

4. Love the mushroom fajita wraps! Great idea, and who doesn't LOVE garlic? Lol

5. Don't ever leave your hubby out of your vids!! He totally cracks me up!! Your baby is seriously cute, too!

6. I love your channel! Thank you.

7. Please tell me the truth- are You an alian ? 😃
    You are just perfect. I allready feel more feminin while i watch your videos. Wow

8. I love all your videos! You are so sweet! !

9. silly q- If I do not have a crockpot, can I cook on stove?

10. Dalila McKay says:

Gosh these recipes and the lunch ideas are so fabulous ! Keep them coming !

11. I cant believe I am just now seeing this video, I making everything

12. Kay C says:

I don't have an oven so maybe more things I can cook on the hob/George foreman?

13. Abbie Turner says:

Made the Cajun Foil Bake for my family tonight 😊 and they LOVED IT!!!! 🍜 Thanx so much love! You had me looking like a superstar (I told them you showed me how, but still) 🎆

14. Mar~Bear says:

soups, stews, and chowders

15. Piper5468 says:

I am new to your channel, and I love you already

16. Loved this video! Thank you so much!

17. MsSemki says:

I am a vegan, so thanks so much for including two vegan dishes that seem very delicious! Can't wait to make the pasta and fajitas!!!

18. love all your recipe but can I replace the carrot and the trim green beans I really don't like them to mush. am new subscribe thank you for share this video god bless

19. I would love a fall soup recipe video! I'm a vegetarian so if you happen to have any veggie/bean soups I'd love to hear bout em! Its fall again so its the perfect time 🙂

20. Carrotstix says:

best can opener!!
    healthy snack ideas? Im trying to eat healthy but i find I mindlessly snack….

21. How much chicken stalk would you need

22. Shelly S says:

I can't wait to try all of these great recipes ! Thanks!

23. Shachi Phene says:

definitely going to try the last one! looks so yummy 🙂