HEALTHY MEAL PREP | Fun & Easy Meal Ideas

MEAL PREP STARTS @ 1:03 for all you impatient peeps πŸ˜‰

– β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€”

Where I Get My Supplements
Use STEPHI to save 20%

– β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€”

RECIPES:

BREAKFAST
Egg Muffins
– 6 large eggs
– salt
– pepper
– onion powder
– garlic powder
– 1 large bell pepper
– A handful spinach OR about 1/2 cup
– 1/4 cup red onions OR 1/4 of a red onion
Whisk everything together and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes in a silicon baking pan

Green smoothie in ziplock bag
– 1 cup almond milk
– A handful of spinach
– 1/2 cup of mixed berries
– 1 banana
Store in freezer for the whole week

Articles on egg yolk benefits

LUNCH:
Chicken Pasta Salad
For chicken tenderloins (you can use thighs, breast, whatever you like)
– garlic powder
– onion powder
– salt
– pepper

For Pasta Marinade:
– 1 whole lemon
– 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
– 1/4 cup avocado oil
– salt and pepper to taste
– onion powder
– Oregano (this has a strong taste to a little goes a long way)
– Parsley to garnish (optional)
– Feta cheese crumbles to top it off (highly suggest this, it makes it yummy)

DINNER:

– 1 avocado
– 1 roma tomato
– 1/4 of a red onion
– 1/2 of lime juice
– salt and pepper to taste

ADD ONS (optional)
– Shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce
– Black Beans
– Corn
– Salsa

FTC: Some of the links are affiliate links. However, I would never recommend products I do not use and believe in. I do receive compensation for the following affiliate links.

1. Asten Mull says:

Omg looks so good!! Thank you!!

2. do you eat snacks in between ?

3. Emily Boehme says:

So glad I found a healthy channel that isn't vegan! So many other channels are vegan it's hard to find one that isn't! Love this!

4. Hi
    Thanks a million for your video.
    I was really wondering what to make for next week meals.
    You really helped me a lot with new ideas about my meal prep for this week.
    😍❀️

5. just subscribed and first video I've watched from u ~love it girl❣

6. I've come across your channel today and I absolutely love you! Recently I've been thinking about getting fit but gaining weight while doing so because I'm so skinny. I don't want to just tone up because I'd love a bigger bottom and abs. You've motivated me and I love how you found a way to eat better but incorporate all the necessary nutrients we need in our diets. I have a question though. Once you changed the way you started to eat, you know from eating bad to better. Did your skin change, acne, digestion? Could you do a video on how your diet changed things for you. Thank you so much!

7. Love the recipes but yolks are not healthy at all.

8. Lisa Nguyen says:

Hey girl after meal prepping do you put this in the freezer? Or is it ok to keep it in the fridge for a week

9. Finally someone that eats the Yolks! Lol. I can't just have egg whites either. Yolks have healthy cholesterol 😊

10. OMG πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

11. New sub☺️ where can I get those black meal containers?

12. melina says:

These looked amazing!! Especially that chicken pasta salad!! Definitely going to try that this weekend!!! πŸ˜€ Love your videos!!

13. MAMMA BRAID AND FROIUMM ISN'T YUUORESS AIND GREATT JUIOOSSEEAARRUUJJEEFFEEUUOKKMM IS, COUNCERN OFF HUIASSE INE ILLINOIESS AND, THUS NOT I NO, WELCOMED. FRANKLY, BRAD JIUO AND ANGGELIENNA ARE BLUUDEE REAAPISTS OF, CLEAN AND TRYING WORLLDSS.

14. D0LLYF4CE says:

I'm from the uk and bacon doesn't normally look like that haha it looks like it's not real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

15. Woo, THANK YOU for eating egg yolks! haha I keep seeing videos/reading dont eat the yolks, its against my religion haha Looks yummy, cant wait to share & make these recipes with my daughter!

16. Do you find the shrimp go bad before anything else in the meal?

17. Hi dear I cannot stand egg yolk. Always make egg white omelette.

18. These all look delicious Stephi! My only concern is how well did the guacamole hold up and how did you store it? Thanks for sharing!

19. lovely87ym says:

Great video I just found you and I must subscribe love your personality

20. great video…one question for how long does the guacamole stays fresh without turning black?

21. It's Oneo says:

you're such an inspiration girl

22. I just subscribed! I fell in love with your channel!!!

23. pinkeeluvr says:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee I beg you can you do more meal preps? Lol

24. Arica Haynes says:

I like your meal prep vide because they're not your basic boring meals. Actually things with seasoning that look good.

25. You have the best and easiest recipes. πŸ™‚
    Who has time to measure anyways

26. V. N.C. says:

lol that is so typical Vietnamese using the scissors to cut the bacon. I'm crying. I do the same hahaha

27. Thank you again for another meal prep!! ❀

28. rai show says:

Love these meal ideas thank you for sharing

29. Oh my gosh , your channel has grown so fast!! congratulations!!!, I hope this family keep growing, love youu!! greetings from Uruguay!

30. You are so beautiful πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

31. All these recipes look amazing! Hoping to try some soon !

32. how to store bananas for smoothies​ for long

33. love ur recipes simple and easy to make and nutritional also

34. salenakr says:

Omg yum!!! The smoothie looks so simple yet so good πŸ˜‹ can't wait to try it!

35. hey steph, what's your weight?

36. You are amazing πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’–πŸ’š

37. Love your meals! How do you make your quinoa so fluffy?

38. tsjul says:

Thank you for great meal prep! One question where did you buy that silicone form? thanks!!

39. Baby Twinny says:

Hi! How often can I do booty- and stomach- training during the week? Is it healthy and good idea to do by butt everyday (20-30 minutes) and my stomach 3x a week or is it too much/little? Thanks for answer and have a nice day❀️

40. The pasta looks sooo goood. Gonna try mking all of the meals you just showed

41. im so happy to see you're back! πŸ™‚ and the recipes look sooo delicious! cant wait to try them myself:)

42. LucyLFitness says:

GIRL your food looks bomb! Plz come visit me so we can cook up a feast πŸ₯’πŸ†πŸ…πŸŒΆπŸ’πŸ₯πŸ₯‘

43. Annika Huynh says:

Hey I have a question. Are you Vietnamese?🌷

44. Marian Brown says:

congrats Stephi …

45. love your channel!!!!i like most your workout video in particular hiit workoutπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„a kiss from italy ❀