CHEAP HEALTHY RECIPES UNDER $3! EASY AND YUMMY HEALTHY FOOD!

1. I love how you make things that are affordable! As a college student I really appreciate being able to eat on the cheap lol.

2. Bulanbata says:

Everything you do looks so great – when I am making it it never looks so good ! But great video like always 💖💖

3. I think i could live off of sweet potatoes and avocado.. hahah, great video girl! 🙂

4. ohthisguy says:

Whats the name of the audio track in the beginning of your video?

5. I love that healthy foods are really affordable! The meals look delish! 😋

6. Ahhh yes love this video! I try to eat healthy but being a student, appreciate the savings when possible. I will say cauliflower is pretty expensive where I live in Canada, so even using half would probably be $3 on its own, but it is delicious! Plus, it could go on sale eventually. the avocado/egg/sweet potato made me so hungry, definitely going to be picking up ingredients for that next time I grocery shop.

7. where do you get the acai powder?

8. Elaine Yim says:

Love watching meal prep videos! Gives me ideas on what to prep! Gave your video a like! I just uploaded how I meal prep too if you wanna check the video out for ideas xx

9. Em StJean says:

These videos are great!! Thanks for sharing the price, helps to have an idea (:

10. Can you please try to make healthy recipes without all these special powders like protein powder or anything like that?

11. Jana's Diary says:

Does anyone know the name of the intro song?

12. I love your nail color!! What color and brand is it!? ❤️

13. I love the healthy icecream, I made it yesterday and I think i wil make ut tomorrow to😍😍

14. KEEP UP the AMAZING WORK !!!

15. And now I'm hungry again

16. Jacquie W says:

Yay! These recipes look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!

17. Daisy Vega says:

Wow these look 👀 so delicious 😋 love your channel ❤️☀️😊😊

18. LovedHappy says:

Love how you did this! That salad looks especially delicious 😍😛

19. HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this video! don't forget to come say hi on instagram 🙂 your support means so much to me!!! <3

20. Megan Brown says:

I love your videos so much, you're the best food YouTuber haha ❤️❤️