Easy Summer Recipes (Plant Based/Vegan)

1. Beadaholic94 says:

And honey isn't vegan…

2. I can't wait to try and make these especially the last one. Loooks so good

3. Beadaholic94 says:

There is dairy free chesse and sour cream there's no reason to take it out completely

4. Aliya Iqbal says:

How long till your baby??

5. Mara V. says:

Pasta suggestion: cook it in a pot instead of a pan and if you want to save some for later, better put it in the fridge and not in the freezer (it tends to make ice clumps) 🙂 Despite that I liked the idea of a different pesto with cashews instead of pine nuts and spinach and not just basil!

6. Unzila Azhar says:

i love u rachell plzzz rep me lotss of lovee from pakistan❤❤❤❤

7. These look so good! Thank you 🙂

8. Love u rachael…..May god bless u ur videos are my love💕💕

9. Olivia Shan says:

Love the video definitely gonna try these soon!!

10. mysonruns says:

Im definitely going to try these! They all look so good! We are also trying to eat more plant based foods.

11. You should try fresh jackfruit. Some people really enjoys it, too bad i dont like it. There's a lot in my country tho 😉😉

12. Sam Traweek says:

Omg… I love ur videos so much!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Good luck with the new baby when it arrives!!!

13. i love u Rachel…..u soo gud n inspire me for healthy life always.Thanx for being there n
    u realy dnt knw hw much u influence my life.Love frm India

14. yum! I might give those cauliflower buffalo wings a go!

15. Emma Shue says:

Love these I'll have to try them out

16. Background music is horrible!

17. Morgan Cobb says:

I've been wanting to do something like meatless Mondays but I couldn't find any recipes I actually liked but these look to die for!😍

18. I loved the vegan video! Keep up the great work!

19. Miss.Sassy says:

I love you rachel!

20. Clau G says:

Honestly I'm just watching your videos cause your voice is so soothing, calming I love it!!! I love the content of the videos too 😉

21. I have been wanting to try the cauliflower with buffalo sauce, since I love both of those things I think they would be amazing!

22. Tiphanie G says:

Awesome video! I'm so happy you're trying to go towards a more plant-based diet 😍 you should try to grill your jackfruit once it's been cooked, it will make it crispier and even tastier 😋
    I love your videos and can't wait for new baby Talbott to be here! ❤️ 👶🏻

23. Need to try the avocado quesadilla!

24. _nahla esha_ says:

am i the only one who thinks theres somethng difference in her voice? great video as usuallll <3 xox

25. "What the health" on Netflix is so good to watch ❤

26. Vicky L says:

Perfect. Vegan is the way to go 😉
    "Your" American Medical Association did the best thing in years worldwide by getting plantbased food into US hospitals (well, not immediately, but it's on the way!).

27. As a vegetarian I really appreciate you making this video! Thank you so much Rachel for the recipe ideas!

28. I ❤ Pesto so good. 😋❤