VEGAN BREAKFAST BURRITO RECIPE | CHALLENGE

1. Hope you guys enjoyed this different style recipe video! VOTE FOR WHO'S BURRITO YOU LIKE BETTER IN THE "CARDS" SECTION (click the "i" in the top right corner) (vote for Maddie's 😉) Let us know what you thought in the comments below! Much love to you all! xx ❤️

2. MsLinneaRose says:

Maddie, what GF wraps did you use for the burritos? I use BFree, so far they are my favorite brand and don't fall apart as easily as other brands do. I am always on the look-out for good GF wraps.

Thank you! Both wraps look delicious, but in all honesty, I would make yours (Sorry, Kyle)! You inspired me to make a breakfast burrito for Sunday brunch tomorrow! 🙂

3. more challenges plzzz

4. Amber Sexton says:

Reminds me of the Amy's tofu scramble wrap, which I love!! I gotta try making this at home!

5. Marina Popp says:

Maddies- mushrooms are the best.

6. Alexis B says:

Now I know what I'm making for lunch today….

7. Both look delicious! By the way, I got some serious inspiration from you for my latest vegan junk food taste test video, I hope you don't mind! I absolutely love your videos, and how down to earth you are. You make people realize that eating healthy and being vegan doesn't have to be pretentious and it's accessible to everyone! Thanks for being such a positive influence on so many people! ❤️

8. OMG! This looks amaaaaaaazing 😍🤙🎉 Have to try this yumyum

9. Jarno says:

Hey amazing vid once again i do wanna give you a tip to maybe use himalayan pink salt or sea salt instead of the "normal" fine salt which can be very unhealthy and doesnt taste as good also !

10. LK Harding says:

"Cards", section. I am so computer illiterate. I vote for Kyle.😉

11. The avocado takes the win! But may add a tiny bit of cheese when I make it haha

12. ok i use oil extra virgin olive but prefer use after cooking in salat I use very much nuts and avocado it's very expansive for me

13. oh myyyyyy goodness ahahaha! 10:58 so funny

14. Maheen Saqib says:

Maddie you look good without makeup but I would like to see you with some makeup and a little put together hairstyle please

15. bubblegum 8 says:

6:38 was just listening and I thought he said chia seeds hahaha yes english is not my first language xD

16. Avocado trumps everything! LOL Maddie wins for sure!

17. bubblegum 8 says:

I love your videos, and you are a cute real couple, hope that made sense haha I also love that both of you are in all the videos now 🙂 not that I don't like your just you videos 🙂

18. Maddies all the wayy, love your channel so much! ❤️❤️

19. Kyle's because i hate mushrooms😂😭❤️❤️❤️

20. Becca Martin says:

I'm with Kyle! Warm avocado is a no for me

21. Anything with avocado has my vote!!👌🏼😉Maddie, the daiya cheese Kyle used, is that the new formula? I heard they were coming out with an improved version with better flavor.

22. Shay Cam says:

Both look great, but Maddie's avocado won me over. lol

23. Silke Dewulf says:

You guys are too cute together!!! <3

24. TBH is eat the shit out of both but maddies I'd eat first cuz I love love love avacado

25. Merlove98 says:

maddie's burrito cuz I'm addicted to nutritional yeast and mushrooms give me life!!

26. Merlove98 says:

no offense but I really thought from a distance the burrito was your earring lmao😂😂😂

27. tt. oyedepo says:

Hey Maddie, could you please do a yoga workout video?

28. Amy Rancourt says:

Loved it! They both look soooo delicious!! Love your videos by the way Maddie 🙂 <3

29. zahra ja says:

voted for maddie's.cause for breakfast I would rather have a healthier choice which still looks damn delicious!

30. Celimene says:

Can't choose, sorry =)

31. They both look delicious 😋 I'm going to try make one tomorrow ❤️👍🏼

32. Jill Leclerc says:

Girl, throw in some of the amazing hemp buffalo dressing!!😍

33. i dont understand Meddie s obcession of fat,nothing oil,nothing butter

34. Just curious why do you not cook with oils? Avacado or olive?

35. I chose maddies before even watching because I love her and shes just an amazing cook!! come to halifax lol 😂😂😂

36. Sorry Maddie, but I have to go with kyles wrap. His wrap looks delicious! I'm not a huge fan of mushrooms and would never eat it for breakfast, only dinner.

37. Ava Wilford says:

Love yours Maddie because yours is a bit more healthier 👍💕but I love both 😁

38. I would choose yours… Kylie's look good, but you can never go wrong with avocado! 🥑 btw I love these competition vids between you and Kylie. So cute 💕

39. Diana I says:

I would eat mushrooms for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And the avocado…😋 yumm. Maddie 👍! 😌💗

40. I think I would chose both and combine them, because I don't like mushrooms but I'm also not a fan of oil. So for me both are winners😄

41. Amy Lane says:

Those both look so good. Great job to both of you!

42. Love this kind of video!! ❤️