5 Vegan Travel Snack Recipes | Healthy & Easy!

1. Florence Fox says:

Love Chris's shirt! πŸ˜‚

2. Jamie Burke says:

My dad is a truck driver and these would be great healthy snacks for him!

3. So yummy! I guess peanut flour is pb2?

4. Anna Li says:

Will there be a Hawaii vlog?

5. Pauli R. says:

Could I use almond flour instead of peanut flour for the date balls? I guess it would taste like almond butter maybe?Looks amazing!❀️❀️

6. Arlene says:

All sound soooo good! I have a more savory/salty palette for snacks, could use some ideas for those kind of snacks?

7. Nanna Elise says:

Did you bring that dipping sauce for the celery on the plane? Last time I brought creamy sauce they took it away πŸ™

8. I am so excited to try these out…especially the cookies! I make bliss balls but these sound ahhhmazing!

9. This is such a fabulous video! I'm going to fly to Vietnam at 1 AM in the morning tomorrow and I need some snack ideas, which all looks delicious! The peanut flour will probably taste heavenly in the bars!! Omg! Now I need to buy some πŸ˜πŸ’—

10. Can you make a video on good vegan camping recipes?!?

11. r u doing a meet up in Hawai'i

12. yessss more snack videos!!!

13. This video was awesome! Definitely want to make everything!

14. some great looking snacks thumbs up and subscribed.

15. I'm going on a road trip this weekend and I'm definitely making the chocolate peanut balls!!

16. For the carrot bars, what could I use instead of peanut flour? Oat flour? Thanks❀️

17. Looks so good!! Is peanut flour the same as Pb2?

18. Great video !! evrything looks good ! chris shirt is nice

19. Omg love these recipes thnks..

20. Omg love Chris's shirt.

21. Taking a road trip to the beach soon so I can't wait to try these!

22. I really love you guys!❀ Your videos are always amazing! 😊❀

23. kweenoa says:

these look yummy and y'all look SO cute! have fun!!!

24. Victoria A.O says: