Sabudana Khichdi Recipe – Delicious Upvas Vrat Fasting Recipes – Easy Breakfast Recipe
Today we will learn delicious fasting recipe Sabudana Khichdi. You can also serve Sabudanar Khichuri in breakfast or pack it for Kids Lunch Box recipes.
Ingredients of Sabu Dana Khichdi Recipe:
1. Sabu dana/ Pearl tapioca (1 cup/100 gm) (soaked in water for 7-8 hours then strain).
2. Moong dal (¾ cup/100 gm).
3. Ginger paste
4. Turmeric powder (½ tsp).
5. Cumin powder
6. Red chilli powder
7. Cumin seeds
8. 2 bay leaves
9. 2 dry red chilli.
10. Salt (as per your taste).
11. Sugar (as per your taste).
12. Refined oil.
13. Garam masala powder.
Methods of how to make Sabu Danar Khichuri at home:
1. Heat the pan and fry (dry) the moong dal. Keep aside.
2. Heat the pan and add 2 tbsp refined oil. Add 2 bay leaves, 2 dry red chilli, and ½ tsp cumin seeds. Fry for 10 sec.
3. Add moong dal. Mix it well.
4. Add 2 cups water and cover it for approx 10 to 15 min in medium flame.
5. After 10 min add ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, ¼ tsp red chilli powder, green chilli, ½ tsp salt and 1 tsp sugar.
6. Add soaked pearl tapioca. Mix it well. Cook for 1 min in high flame.
7. Add ½ cup water. Cook for 2or3 min in medium flame.
8. Now add ¼ tsp garam masala powder, and 1 tsp ghee. Mix it well.
9. Put off gas oven. Close the lid for 5 min.
10. Serve hot Sabu dana khichuri as fasting recipe or breakfast recipe.
Please remember to like this Breakfast Recipe if you like it. Also give your valuable feedback in Comment section, Share it and must subscribe my channel to get regular new recipe videos.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel: https://goo.gl/cK15aa
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/pcZQG6
Other Suggested Khichdi Recipes:
Bhoger Khichuri Recipe – Traditional Bengali Niramish Khichuri for Puja Festivals – https://youtu.be/A7pu3zvEEVI
Most Healthy and Tasty Dalia Khichdi Recipe – https://youtu.be/Q-4EMGwvnuo